KittyWinter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Messing XD

So, poop grosses me out and I really don't like it, and I've always felt the same way about messing which is "nononono I hate that I cant do that". I've been on a hiatus from being little, but I want to get back into everything and to be looked after by a caregiver again.

And that's the thing, I want to try and go 24/7 but if I'm with a caregiver for a few days I kind of dont wanna have to get changed to poop. When I wet a diaper and somebody changes me I always feel smaller and embarrased which is great for little space. But I kind of think if I did mess, and somebody changes me, I'd get extremely embarrased and it might make me get into a REALLY strong little headspace which is kind of what I really really really want to get into again.

I don't really know what to do, I have some abdl friends but I kinda feel too embarrased to talk about this kinda thing with them 😅

Reactions: Jorelaxed, RetroGirl15, checkingoutall and 2 others

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
KittyWinter said:
Messing XD

So, poop grosses me out and I really don't like it, and I've always felt the same way about messing which is "nononono I hate that I cant do that". I've been on a hiatus from being little, but I want to get back into everything and to be looked after by a caregiver again.

And that's the thing, I want to try and go 24/7 but if I'm with a caregiver for a few days I kind of dont wanna have to get changed to poop. When I wet a diaper and somebody changes me I always feel smaller and embarrased which is great for little space. But I kind of think if I did mess, and somebody changes me, I'd get extremely embarrased and it might make me get into a REALLY strong little headspace which is kind of what I really really really want to get into again.

I don't really know what to do, I have some abdl friends but I kinda feel too embarrased to talk about this kinda thing with them 😅
I was grossed out by pooping in my diaper too! However the more i got into being a little 24/7 the easier it became. I have always been total bladder incontinent (urinary) but now i'm both. I don't have a caregiver, but would love one! That said i think i too would feel embarrassed at someone else changing my messy diaper? i don't actually know though cause i've never had a caregiver? I'd be ok with a caregiver changing my soggy diaper though. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

KittyWinter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
ILuvDiapers said:
I was grossed out by pooping in my diaper too! However the more i got into being a little 24/7 the easier it became. I have always been total bladder incontinent (urinary) but now i'm both. I don't have a caregiver, but would love one! That said i think i too would feel embarrassed at someone else changing my messy diaper? i don't actually know though cause i've never had a caregiver? I'd be ok with a caregiver changing my soggy diaper though. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I kind of don't know if I could deal with cleaning it up myself, it grosses me out too much 😅 And I think the only way I could actually lose control is if I'm small, but I feel like I'd end up using the bathroom if nobody is around to make sure I don't

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
KittyWinter said:
I kind of don't know if I could deal with cleaning it up myself, it grosses me out too much 😅 And I think the only way I could actually lose control is if I'm small, but I feel like I'd end up using the bathroom if nobody is around to make sure I don't
Nathan felt the same about messing… this is quite the coincidence lol

KittyWinter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
LittleMonsterUK said:
Nathan felt the same about messing… this is quite the coincidence lol
Well, I'm not this Nathan person.

Last edited:

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I would say it would definitely help you feel like a helpless little one if you have a CG to take care of the mess only if they handle it right. I would say make sure to discuss it with them and that may help you feel more comfortable knowing they are happy to deal with the mess and that they know what you want from the experience.

There are a few things you can try to "ease" yourself into the idea if you get curious and really want to try but hate the thought of cleanup the first 2 to spring to mind are:

The easiest and most pleasant of which is the old porridge oats trick, make up some porridge pretty thick consistency, put on a diaper and pour it down the back. This will simulate the way it feels up to a point and being fairly sticky the cleanup will be similar (can use more/less water to make it runny/lumpy or add a handful of flour to make it stickier) but the important part is that it doen't smell and in your mind you'll know it isn't poop which might eliminate the "eeewww yucky nonononono" thoughts. It is different to the real thing but will give you an idea of what it feels like and how it is to clean up.

Another option would be to get a pair of panties that cover your whole bottom (not bikini style) and then use TP or paper towels to line the back and then sit on the toilet and poop in those. This will let you explore the idea/sensations and the tissue means cleaning up is simply a matter of tipping out the mess, because the knickers have more stretch and there is not the pressure applied in the back like with a diaper the mess is less likely to spread across your bottom so much and be easier to clean up.

At the end of the day messing is not for everyone, you do whatever feels right for you.

• Wow
Reactions: ILuvDiapers

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
It was such a big deal for me when I tried pooping… The taboo was sooo strong. But so were the curiosity and desire... Eventually, I just had to know what it was like and found a safe time and did it in total privacy.

@KittyWinter it sounds like what you really want is for a deeply trusted caregiver to allow or even make you do it for them. I have to say I would love to be given permission that way too... Like probably some others here, my ABDL side has to do with early childhood shame about accidents. When I play with being a messy baby — my long ago, helpless, innocent little self with a big load in my pants — I’m being so little there is only love, acceptance and amusement with no shame attached.

• Love

littlelambchop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I'm working on going 24/7 myself, I just can't afford to yet. I haven't tried messing before but I'm extremely curious

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I don't have a caregiver, but i'd definitely like one. :giggle:

Reactions: RetroGirl15

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
KittyWinter said:
Messing XD

For some messing is an acquired taste for others like me its one of the best aspects of wearing 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedTim and ILuvDiapers

Spidermanbatman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
KittyWinter said:
Messing XD

So, I think this is just one of those things that you have to try, because no one else telling you what the experience is like can explain or express what your experience will be like. Worst case scenario, you find that it's really not your thing. There are lots of ABs/DLs, even some that are 24/7, that will not mess in their diapers.

I've been wearing diapers a long time, so I can't really remember if I was nervous or not the first time. I know I enjoyed it when I did it though, and I've kept doing it, so it couldn't have been all that bad! My "little" person is somewhere between 3.5-4, so I don't think there's much more to put me into headspace than messing my diaper, and feeling the bulge pressed up against the back of the diaper, running my hand over my backside, and wishing/fantasizing that maybe a caregiver was doing a diaper check on me and discovering what I had done before changing me!
I think you need to think about what it is that really bothers you about it, and then see if there are workarounds to make it possible for you. Is it the smell? Smell is inevitable, regardless of what vessel you're pooping in. If you're a meat eater, it's going to have an odor to it. One thing I learned when I had kids is that strictly breast/bottle fed infant poop has little to no odor. But the minute they start eating solids -especially meat - watch out! It becomes much more pungent. But to try to limit that, you could use room deodorizer in advance, light a candle, or open a window. If your little persona is an older toddler, maybe they poop in a diaper only in the bathroom.

Is cleanup the issue? If you're cleaning up yourself, definitely don't sit in it after you go, at least not for the first few times you're changing. That will spread the mess and make it far worse. Decide what the easiest way to clean yourself is -laying down on a towel or changing mat, or standing up. Having your supplies handy, including a diaper disposal bag, is also a necessity. I was bad at it at first, but now I'm a pro. If my poop is solid, 2-4 Huggies baby wipes will have me fresh and clean again (if you're going to make pooping in a diaper a regular thing, shaving, or at least trimming, your diaper area, definitely helps). If I'm having a flare of IBS, it's a bit more messy, but then hey, real toddlers and preschoolers who wear diapers and pullups don't always have firm poops either, right? If it's still really bothering you, nothing says you can't wear gloves to change yourself. That's what they do at daycare centers, after all.

Before you dispose of the diaper, try to get as many of the solid contents out into the toilet before firming wrapping up the diaper. It will cut way back on smells when you dispose of it, trust me.

Now, if you're lucky enough to have a caregiver looking after you, first and foremost, make sure they're okay with you actually pooping in your diaper. Not all of them are and you don't want to make for an awkward situation. Is someone changing your messy diaper going to be embarrassing? Probably, especially the first time. But maybe you can use that as part of your "little" persona. Lots of 3+ year olds tend to get embarrassed about it while being changed. They'll look away and not make eye contact from the moment the diaper is opened up until a clean diaper is ready to be put on. They may cry and/or whine, as much for being taken away from what they were doing for a change that's going to take several minutes, as to the fact that they've been discovered with this mess in their pants. If I personally had a caregiver looking after me, I'd totally play that angle.

Reactions: blissfullyquirky and sinceiwassmall

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
KittyWinter said:
XL 8x12 inch Medpride wipes and nitrile gloves off amazon will make cleanup much easier combined with shaving down there lol.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
KittyWinter said:
Messing XD

It’s taken a long time for me to get why messing is fun, and what I learned is that fun is helped by how easy and low pressure the clean up is. If you’re panicking about the clean up or afraid of offending someone or leaving incriminating stains, you’re probably not going to find enjoyment in pooping in your diaper. Those potential issues are important considerations, so engineer your messing to avoid those in the first place, rather than trying to address it after the fact.

But the right caregiver can make a big difference. You should communicate to your CG, if they are open to changing a messy diaper, that you want them to lean away from shame. In fact, if they’re up for it, they might even encourage you to mess yourself, reward you for it, and even happily clean you up.

I’ve come to find out that shame free messing is actually a lot of fun, especially when you don’t have to push it out on command. Let it come naturally.

KittyWinter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Belarin said:
There are a few things you can try to "ease" yourself into the idea if you get curious and really want to try but hate the thought of cleanup the first 2 to spring to mind are:
At the end of the day messing is not for everyone, you do whatever feels right for you.
The ideas aren't bad, but when I think about doing them, I feel like I couldn't follow through 😅

sinceiwassmall said:
@KittyWinter it sounds like what you really want is for a deeply trusted caregiver to allow or even make you do it for them. I have to say I would love to be given permission that way too... Like probably some others here, my ABDL side has to do with early childhood shame about accidents. When I play with being a messy baby — my long ago, helpless, innocent little self with a big load in my pants — I’m being so little there is only love, acceptance and amusement with no shame attached.
I think so too, yeah. I think if I was little by myself and needed to go, I'd probably get too embarrased by the idea of doing it and use the big boy toilet instead. Also I don't really stay in little space when I change myself as I'm more used to somebody who's big doing that for me. But I haven't hung out with any caregivers for a while and I don't really know if anyone I know is okay with mess

Kalliope

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
ILuvDiapers said:
Je n'ai pas de soignant, mais j'en aimerais bien un.:pouffer de rire:
J'aimerais beaucoup un soignant aussi

NewAdultBaby4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
moi aussi bonne chance

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
It’s really up to you if you want to try it. If you don’t want to get changed to poop because you’ve decided you’re not going to do it in your diaper maybe consider using pull ups that way you can pull them down go poop in the toilet then pull them back up. But let me tell you a bit about my messing experiences. My first adult messing was actually by accident in my boxers that wasn’t particularly enjoyable. I never planned to poop in my nappy but it happened and the feeling was so incredible and it made me feel so much like a unpotty trained toddler I now hold my poop until I’m in a nappy and then go in my nappy. Messing is for me a major part of my age play but it’s not for everyone I don’t have a caregiver ☹️ But if you decided to start messing in your diaper make sure you’re caregiver is okay with changing messy diapers first.

Reactions: Chrissie

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I didn’t think I’d be into messing either - in fact I still don’t think I am. However….

Curiosity got the better of me and I tried it once way back just to see. Afterwards I was like, “never again, I guess I’m not into that.” The smell and the cleanup was a turn-off.

Then I did it again some time later. Again, came away saying I’m not into that. But I still find myself wanting to do it at times. I’ve messed my diapers now several times over the years, usually weeks or months between, and each time I still come away with the cleanup grossing me out. But I like how it feels.

At this point I’m thinking it’s an act I enjoy, minus the smell and cleanup. I’ve also come to the conclusion that if I were to be able to firm up my poop so it’s more like your typical log - like play dough consistency, that I would enjoy it much more. But usually it’s just runny and messy and ick.

adam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't do it often at all. I hate the clean up!
I did do it once at the request of a fellow DL I was playing with. His thing was apparently cleaning up poopy folks. He loved it.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
KittyWinter said:
Messing XD

Pooping is something very different, unique in its own way. It is gross I admit, but yet it is extremely satisfying when one relieves oneself.