Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I actually used to, but I forgot my username and password so I stopped going.

Perhaps one day soon I will return to it! The games are fun :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Why have neopets when you can have... Spore pets!?

I never liked neopets really. I think I had a account there and played with it for like 2 days when I was a kid.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
NeoPets are about as badass as you can get. At least they used to be. I haven't been there in YEARS so I don't know what its like.

But yeah, I remember playing that stuff like an addict when I was 11. Honestly if it wasn't for NeoPets I may not be as acquainted with computers as I am now (it was the first thing that got me onto the internet).

I used to spend hours and hours at the public library down my street playing NeoPets before I got my own computer... so yeah... it's pretty awesome.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I remember that!
Half the time I still went on there, it was for the RP boards though. XD;

My username is Neomage2456, though I'm never on anymore. Don't really like the way it looks like it's gone. >.>;

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I had like millions and millions of neopoints because I am a lucky little 6-year-old douche who finds stuff and my account inexplicably disappeared. Haven't been back since. :angry:

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been wanting to go back to it... I have a Shoyru plushie, and two petpet plushies >_>;

But alas... I like some kind of immediate results, and I could never succeed with that game lol. Fighting was complicated, getting items was complicated, having -fun- was complicated. Arg.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
I play Neopets on and off. To give you an idea of my current activity there, all of my pets are "dying".

I'm a lousy carer...

Just logged back in for the first time in about a year - 22,000 NP.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I used to play!
That's where I learnt to play Cheat! :D

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I liked neopets originally. Sure, it was cutesy, sure it was kid oriented, sure, the forums were hard-core moderated as was any on site mail you sent out.

But they had cutesy furry versions of a lot of the games I played as a kid. I saw defender, asteroids, space invaders, and tons more. I was even somewhat into it after I got a rainbow ferry quest, and won the right to paint any one of my pets any color I wanted.

Then the sad day came, when the neopian masterstroke was to be played out. There were a few adverts here and there. A few companies (mcdonalds came to mind) had small outposts in the neo-universe, but even these i'd just abuse for the free neopoints and move on. But then there were MORE.

In came a banner ad. Now you can't do anything without those. Then came the add under the character manipulation window. Then came the popups.

It's as if the creators of neopets decided to make a really awesome kid-themed free gaming arcade with moderated chat on the internets. Then word of mouth spread, more people joined, and more people thought it was neat. A lot of people got into it. Then once enough time had passed, they decided to sell out and start shoving adverts down everybody's throat.

Good for them as a business figuring out how to turn the max profit, but to the abyss with them for ruining something good and fun with this critical mass of age-targetted BS. I turned it on the other day and saw "GET YOUR DEGREE IN SIX WEEKS NOW!!!!" and "LOW INTEREST HOME LOANS! REFINANCE TODAY!!!!!".

It was like splicing ads from time or newsweek, into content from highlights or ranger rick.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DUDE I'M ON THERE LIKE ALL THE TIME.

NEOPETS IS BEAST.

My username is breakbreakbreakdnce2.

Status
Not open for further replies.