Neighbor likes me

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So my nextdoor neighbor likes me a lot. We had some sexual encounter the last time we were together. That's when I told him about my diaper fetish. Then for a while I avoided him couse of guilt. But then last night I ask him if he would change my diaper and he seemed more than willing. He changed me twice last night. Should I continue with this relationship or am I just wanting the attention for my adult diaper fetish and. I really enjoyed him changing my diaper. He says he just really likes me. I struggle wether he is just taking advantage of me or whatever. What are your thoughts.

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pdiapered said:
So my nextdoor neighbor likes me a lot. We had some sexual encounter the last time we were together. That's when I told him about my diaper fetish. Then for a while I avoided him couse of guilt. But then last night I ask him if he would change my diaper and he seemed more than willing. He changed me twice last night. Should I continue with this relationship or am I just wanting the attention for my adult diaper fetish and. I really enjoyed him changing my diaper. He says he just really likes me. I struggle wether he is just taking advantage of me or whatever. What are your thoughts.
Is he nice?

Reactions: littledreamers333

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That’s for you to decide. What constitutes him taking advantage of you rather than it being a mutually beneficial relationship?

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So he is really nice. Last night he told me that he really likes me. I really enjoyed him changing my diaper. He didn't seem to mind. But maybe I'm paranoid about him disliking changing my diaper.

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hear you on enjoyed him changing your diaper. That’s fair, it’s not everyday someone would do that for most of us. I don’t think you should be paranoid about that; while it’s probably not something that he’s ever been asked to do, he’s at the very least not opposed to it and at best he finds it kinky and enjoyable.

Now how about the other stuff? Do you find him attractive? Do you want to continue having sexual encounters with him? Do you want to take it behind physical and do dating and relationship stuff?

Reactions: pdiapered

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That's a good question couse I never thought of myself being with other men. But his personality is amazing. He seems to care alot and I enjoy the attention he gives me.

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pdiapered said:
I never thought of myself being with other men.
It sounds like that's the thing you gotta figure out.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
The heart wants what the heart wants! It seems to me he couldn't care less about you being in/into diapers and genuinely likes you for YOU. I personally never could had imagined myself with another man in my younger days and though I probably never will be, I can't predict the future. Start dating & keep it quite in case you learn it's not for you but if you find it is for you then be thrilled to have been blessed with a soulmate. Talk to him as well and see how he feels about how you would like to proceed.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thank you. For your thoughts.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
pdiapered said:
Thank you. For your thoughts.
Sounds like you should definitely continue your relationship with him..
He sounds sweet .
Don't throw away something, because of your insecurity..
You may regret doing that for the rest of your life.
I strongly suggest you start dating , and take it slowly, gently.. don't do the diaper thing all the time .. just occasional indulgence.. you have to balance these things out .
And because he is open minded and quick to adapt , he's definitely not vanilla himself..
Good luck! This could be a wonderful relationship! 😊...

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Go with your heart.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So we had a pretty long conversation tonight and it went well. H doesn't care about the the diapers and he is more than happy to change me. I ask if I could call him daddy and he said yes. O man I'm living in a dream. Several of my fantasies are coming to life. I never thought this would be real. He doesn't seem to care. He said he won't do poop but pee is fine. I ask him about treating me like a baby and he said: I guess I'll find out. O man I think I love him.

LePew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh wow, you might have struck gold!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It should be more then just being a baby .Best friends to the point of being wants to be a couple.
I never thought a relationship should be just founded on sex .Best friends are a great core foundation.

Reactions: pdiapered and Kittyinpink

Chrissie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You might want to slow down a bit. You’ve gone from being changed to calling him daddy and asking him to baby you. Have you asked him what he wants from your friendship? It must be a two way street.
I wish you both the best of luck 😊

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Chrissie said:
You might want to slow down a bit. You’ve gone from being changed to calling him daddy and asking him to baby you. Have you asked him what he wants from your friendship? It must be a two way street.
I wish you both the best of luck 😊
Yes I asked what he expects from me. I've known him for about 6 months now. He a sweetheart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Just my opinion: I wouldn't've done it. As personal rule of thumb, I keep my neighbors out of anything pertaining to my dearest aspects of personal life. It can and, more often than not, will turn into a problem if something in the relationship goes south because once it heads that way, it only gets worse. Soon, you have a neighbor who not only knows but harasses you about it, and then tells others. And then, you're outed.

I suppose the only exception to my rule would be if I was a renter and not a homeowner; it's far easier to give notice and move out instead of sell the home.

Distance is a good initial relationship value. I'd never go for "The Girl Next Door", ever. Call it what one wants, "familiarity breeds contempt", "a prophet is without honor in their neighborhood", so on, it all adds up to a similar adage about falling for a co-worker: "Never put your honey where your money is". If I ever did 'fall' for someone, they would have to not live anywhere near me; should the relationship grow to a point of commitment, then we'd move in together, but if it failed, we'd still have the benefit of distance to keep things from getting too sour...unless the other person is a vengeful, sociopathic menace and you'd need to file a restraining order to move on.

There are some aspects of life which don't lend themselves well to convenience and are worth making the extra effort for. Again, it's just my .00000115 Bitcoin. But despite my opinion, I hope your experience is an exception to my belief because I do enjoy seeing success stories.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BobbiSueEllen said:
Just my opinion: I wouldn't've done it. As personal rule of thumb, I keep my neighbors out of anything pertaining to my dearest aspects of personal life. It can and, more often than not, will turn into a problem if something in the relationship goes south because once it heads that way, it only gets worse. Soon, you have a neighbor who not only knows but harasses you about it, and then tells others. And then, you're outed.

I suppose the only exception to my rule would be if I was a renter and not a homeowner; it's far easier to give notice and move out instead of sell the home.

Distance is a good initial relationship value. I'd never go for "The Girl Next Door", ever. Call it what one wants, "familiarity breeds contempt", "a prophet is without honor in their neighborhood", so on, it all adds up to a similar adage about falling for a co-worker: "Never put your honey where your money is". If I ever did 'fall' for someone, they would have to not live anywhere near me; should the relationship grow to a point of commitment, then we'd move in together, but if it failed, we'd still have the benefit of distance to keep things from getting too sour...unless the other person is a vengeful, sociopathic menace and you'd need to file a restraining order to move on.

There are some aspects of life which don't lend themselves well to convenience and are worth making the extra effort for. Again, it's just my .00000115 Bitcoin. But despite my opinion, I hope your experience is an exception to my belief because I do enjoy seeing success stories.
I know! It does scare me him knowing. But I don't find in the traits of being vindictive like that. He does not strike me atheist person who gets back at people nor judges them because of the sexual preferences

Reactions: LePew and BobbiSueEllen