Need stop a fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Does anybody know if you can get rid of a sexual fetish. If so how? I did some reading and two people. Say no.

OmiOMy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
The whole deal with a fetish is you're stuck with it. Sorry. And trying to repress it is just going to make it bigger.

Edited: fixed typo

Last edited:

makena43

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay, is. Diaper and garbage fetish going effect my sexual life with a women in a bad way ?

subietodd

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Okay, is. Diaper and garbage fetish going effect my sexual life with a women in a bad way ?
Yep......gonna reach into every corner of your life, not always in a fun or convient way. But the trade off is so completely worth it. All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.

makena43

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So if people find out about your fetish. And say its wrong. And shame you. Its really broils down to. He or she doesn't understand. And thinks its gross and want you to change. And so I think. I am the bad. Gross guy that needs to get rid of it. If I do that I will be wasting time. And money. And making. Myself feel sad. So. In conclusion. Keep it a private and. Not let others in

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
We don't consciously choose those little things that turn us on. You're not going to get rid of it but if you have multiple kinks, you can give more attention to the ones you want. We can pick and choose how we indulge them even if we're stuck with them. If they're not hurting anyone, go for it.

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Do not worry about it and don't let it get you down. So what you have a garbage and diaper fetish people that you get in a relationship with if that bothers them than they are not right for you.

Yes you will a harder time finding someone but just take your time and enjoy life. I would be somewhat upfront with a girl if you start to get serious.

WillieSmalls

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
I agree with folks here, you can’t really choose the things that sexually excite you. Much like Trevor said, you CAN choose the things you engage with though. If those things aren’t hurting anyone, go for it. If others shame you because they don’t understand, they aren’t the right people for you. You have you to be with for your life. Do the things in you life that bring YOU joy and fulfillment.

makena43

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
why does. My family and others believe diapers are a drug or a form of hobby you can just stop and be normal get a girlfriend. And date and make love. I say it makes you feel shame and then you think you need to change and you end up. Sad and waste time. And money on trying to get rid of the fetish

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
why does. My family and others believe diapers are a drug or a form of hobby you can just stop and be normal get a girlfriend. And date and make love. I say it makes you feel shame and then you think you need to change and you end up. Sad and waste time. And money on trying to get rid of the fetish
Could be their denial, misinformation, or just an optimistic outlook. In your case it does seem like an addiction so comparing it to drugs isn't unreasonable. There also is an expectation families tend to have once you get a certain age that you'll put yourself out there and find someone.

Also a fetish is part of your sexual identity, so if you have sexual feelings towards diapers that's not something you can get rid of, like how homosexual conversion therapy isn't successful. However if it is a fetishistic disorder, you could get psychological treatment to minimize its effect on your life

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Many rather conservative folks think everyone else's problems will be solved if everyone else were just like them. These folks often believe there's no room for deviation in any respect.

makena43

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Could be their denial, misinformation, or just an optimistic outlook. In your case it does seem like an addiction so comparing it to drugs isn't unreasonable. There also is an expectation families tend to have once you get a certain age that you'll put yourself out there and find someone.

Also a fetish is part of your sexual identity, so if you have sexual feelings towards diapers that's not something you can get rid of, like how homosexual conversion therapy isn't successful. However if it is a fetishistic disorder, you could get psychological treatment to minimize its effect on your life
They say its addiction in that you want to wear every chance you can. But inconstant people have to. So . what is a fetishistic disorder?

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
They say its addiction in that you want to wear every chance you can. But inconstant people have to. So . what is a fetishistic disorder?
Incontinent people wear for the necessity of managing a physical medical condition. You wear because you want to and you struggle to stop wearing. Fetishistic disorder is when you have some kind of paraphilia (sexual attraction to diapers, etc.) that is causing you mental distress or having a significant impact on your social life, etc.

makena43

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I dont think I am struggle to stop wear diaper. But I do think I have the fetishistic. Disorder. Maybe mildly

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I dont think I am struggle to stop wear diaper. But I do think I have the fetishistic. Disorder. Maybe mildly
You can't reliably self-diagnose especially when in the past you've been in clear denial. Also the fact that it's interfered with your personal and work life and strained family relationships is why I brought up the disorder. It's not about struggling to stop wearing necessarily, that would be a completely separate issue

Status
Not open for further replies.