Need some advice

EuroBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all! So the time has come after 5 years and 4 months I have actually met a guy I think is going to end up being my guy. It's in the very brand new get to know each other stage and I keep thinking to myself, how the fuk am I going to tell him about my little dl side. I can't purge my collection and when he comes to my house eventually there are little signs. I am not sure how the best way to go about this is. I'm not weird creepy and I'm pretty normal except for the dl thing which I don't know really how to explain it. I've had x boyfriend in the past that knew but didn't care at all. I absolutely forgot how I approached them with it. Are gay relationships a little more accepting you think? Is sooner the better for them to know? (I think sooner is best). ANY ADVICE please do tell! Thank you 😊

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m not good at relationship advice but maybe try and bring it up with him, maybe talk about people that are big kids as a way of breaking the ice or mention you love cartoons if you do and test the water and see how he reacts.

I’ve always acted childish and my partner who’s same sex as me has always known that since I can’t hide it but things like nappies as I wear them was more recent but lucky my partner was accepting
Of that. If someone loves you and cares about you it shouldn’t be a problem

Reactions: EuroBoy

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Personally I think you should tell him but do it in a public place where it's hard to make a scene and you give him an out. I would choose a public library where yelling is basically prohibited....lol.
Meet him for coffee. Tell him. If he's uncomfortable then he can leave. Seriously what have you got to lose.

This is just my opinion but I think the LGBT community are more open and accepting to things like this. I think it's way harder for heterosexuals to accept it. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Brumas94 and EuroBoy

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You could break the ice gently like leaving out a teddy bear or something one might see in a bedroom but is childish. Go slowly so if he's not accepting, you don't have to reveal everything.

EuroBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is great advice. I think it is important to talk about it before anything moves forward too much. In the past I have had no issues mentioning it to past boyfriends so hopefully the vibe is good enough with the experience so far that he will take it well. If he leaves oh well not much time invested in it. The kicker is though that he was introduced to me by a coworker so that could be an issue honestly too. I forgot to mention that too.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
EuroBoy said:
This is great advice. I think it is important to talk about it before anything moves forward too much. In the past I have had no issues mentioning it to past boyfriends so hopefully the vibe is good enough with the experience so far that he will take it well. If he leaves oh well not much time invested in it. The kicker is though that he was introduced to me by a coworker so that could be an issue honestly too. I forgot to mention that too.
Oh...yeah now it gets sticky.....
Well have you a good reading on your coworker? I mean is your coworker kinda laid back. Man or a woman? Gay or straight? Married or single? A parent? (I say parent becayse of the perception ppl have of ABDL)Are they close friends with this guy?
If this guy rejects you and you fear he'll tell your coworker, it's basically his word against yours.
It's still a sticky situation though.

Last edited:

EuroBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
Oh...yeah now it gets sticky.....
Well have you a good reading on your coworker? I mean is your coworker kinda laid back. Man or a woman? Gay or straight? Married or single? A parent? (I say parent becayse of the perception ppl have of ABDL)Are they close friends with this guy?
If this guy rejects you and you fear he'll tell your coworker, it's basically his word against yours.
It's still a sticky situation though.
It is. I manage a sales team at a data center formally from the car industry. The guy is laid back straight and pretty good friends with the new dude. Being a kink thing I don't think it would be something that would matter. These are IT people and I am the loud from the car business swaggy sales manager.

babybod95

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well from my own experience with opening up to my wife about my DL it wasn’t easy talking to her about my feelings and how I felt about diapers and when I wear them it has taken her time to except my DL but the one thing I did say to her is that yes it’s a part of me and my life but if it starts to become a issue between us then dare I say my marriage would be more important to me

EuroBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's just one if those things I think upfront is best. I wish I could remember how I approached it with my past relationships. They didn't care at all to be honest. I have also always tinkered the idea of starting my own brand for everyone but again I would be totally outed and currently that cannot be a thing.

Reactions: babybod95