Need plastic-backed diapers ASAP

Canadianfalls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I thought I had another case of my night time diapers, the BetterDry, in storage. Unfortunately I don't! I have just 5 left.

They've been out of stock on their site (I'm Canadian in Toronto) betterdry.ca for months now. What is a reasonably priced alternative plastic backed diaper I can use? Price matters. I'll order Crinklz in the mean time but I need to know other plastic backed diapers that I can get with similar performance in a similar price range that are available in Canada.

Any suggestions are appreciated. I don't want to wake up wet if I don't have to.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Abena Abriform M4/L4 (Amazon)
Forsite ampm (agecomfort)
Depend Briefs with tabs (last resort)

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Canadianfalls
I tried finding plastic Abena. It's all cloth garbage now. I like cloth diapers, it's just Abena, they're quite low quality these days.

The Depends don't last a whole wetting for me unfortunately. I'll see if so can get my hands on Foresite. Thank you!

I would contact Universal Diapers on the Danforth *at Woodbine*. They have quite an inventory of adult diapers (they stock a variety of ab diapers) and if you buy a case, they offer free delivery. You may want to check them out.

hmm. The Abena I get from Amazon every month are plastic.

Good luck on finding plastic backed diapers. I have found some attends diapers, however I need to double them up at night.

Diapered247inSLC said:
Good luck on finding plastic backed diapers. I have found some attends diapers, however I need to double them up at night.
What makes it hard is that I'm in Canada, and for whatever reason we have half the selection of diapers most of the US has.

• Thinking
I've found that either Age Comfort or Healthwick have pretty good stocks of plastic backed diapers in. I didn't know BetterDry was having supply issues but there is Rearz, Forsite (Age Comfort), and ABU Canada too.

Canadianfalls said:
What makes it hard is that I'm in Canada, and for whatever reason we have half the selection of diapers most of the US has.
Yea I’m in the US I’d love to get some forsite Mary jane diapers have not been able to find here

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Tena active fit ultima are plastic backed in uk

AComputerGuy said:
Tena active fit ultima are plastic backed in uk
Yes! Best medical diaper available in the UK, no question.

Northshore Care usually ships fast, 2-3 days

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Canadianfalls said:
I tried finding plastic Abena. It's all cloth garbage now. I like cloth diapers, it's just Abena, they're quite low quality these days.

The Depends don't last a whole wetting for me unfortunately. I'll see if so can get my hands on Foresite. Thank you!
I get plastic Abena L4 in Canada no problem. Where are you looking?

Back