Need help

Tacoma83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So about 6 years ago I came out to my wife as a DL, and she was OK with it. Long story short, Well I kinda went alittle over board with using, OK I guess some would say alot lol. Needless to say she wasn't on board any longer. So I need help on how to bring it up to her. Thank you all in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: warmfeeling, Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tacoma83 said:
So about 6 years ago I came out to my wife as a DL, and she was OK with it. Long story short, Well I kinda went alittle over board with using, OK I guess some would say alot lol. Needless to say she wasn't on board any longer. So I need help on how to bring it up to her. Thank you all in advance.
Well how much is a lot?
Consumed to the point of ignoring her needs? Can't go anywhere or do anything without wearing a diaper?
She's your wife and you should know her better than anyone. Ask her why the sudden 180, unless you already know why...which I'm guessing you do because I'm sure there were subtle hints along the way.

Reactions: warmfeeling, chamberpot and Wondercrinkee

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Maybe you need to find some middle ground: times when you can wear and times when you don't. You probably do need to have a discussion over this. Always stay calm and respectful of your spouse. Conversation is probably key.

Reactions: chamberpot and Wondercrinkee

Tacoma83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
Well how much is a lot?
Consumed to the point of ignoring her needs? Can't go anywhere or do anything without wearing a diaper?
She's your wife and you should know her better than anyone. Ask her why the sudden 180, unless you already know why...which I'm guessing you do because I'm sure there were subtle hints along the way.
Yes to all

Tacoma83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dogboy said:
Maybe you need to find some middle ground: times when you can wear and times when you don't. You probably do need to have a discussion over this. Always stay calm and respectful of your spouse. Conversation is probably key.
Correct I know but I just can't bring my self to talk about it

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Bring it up to her? Does she know? I am a tiny bit confused. But I'm sure she will work things out if you are level-headed and maybe find out what her fun ideas are; who knows? Romance has a potential forever possibility with creativity and spicing things up.

But I don't know the personality factors involved. We all know, outside of diaper wearing, what is cool to do with our other halves and what isn't. (I'm a whole, but I was there once).
What we can get away with, and what we can't. Maybe it's time for a gentle easy fun evening of something that helps make it easier to talk about. I personally would take them camping. Perfect excuse! "Boy, it's cold out there! I ain't runnin' out freezin' my..hey! I have the solution! And it will be fun and goofy to do! I'll be back in a second..Just wait..." lol. Then, "Here. Let's play! let's spice things up!" and make sure you have really good gourmet snacks hidden away, too. Other things she really likes, if needed. Make it fun.

But it depends on the personality factors.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tacoma83 said:
Yes to all
OK so you have identified the issue, now it's up to you to make it right. You know the problem and you probably know the solution, you just have to be willing to compromise and put those solutions forth.
Also diapers should never come before family, friends, work and especiallyyour wife. You gotta learn to balance it.
Looks like you're gonna be diaperless until this blows over, perfect time to patch things up and get back in her good graces again.
Good luck.

Reactions: dogboy

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tacoma83 said:
Correct I know but I just can't bring my self to talk about it
Well it's better to talk about it in your home than in a lawyers office or a courtroom.
Not saying separation or divorce are on the table, I'm just giving you scenario to think about.

Tacoma83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
Well it's better to talk about it in your home than in a lawyers office or a courtroom.
Not saying separation or divorce are on the table, I'm just giving you scenario to think about.
I've thought about it. Can't live without her

Tacoma83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
OK so you have identified the issue, now it's up to you to make it right. You know the problem and you probably know the solution, you just have to be willing to compromise and put those solutions forth.
Also diapers should never come before family, friends, work and especiallyyour wife. You gotta learn to balance it.
Looks like you're gonna be diaperless until this blows over, perfect time to patch things up and get back in her good graces again.
Good luck.
Thank you that is great advice

Tacoma83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wondercrinkee said:
Bring it up to her? Does she know? I am a tiny bit confused. But I'm sure she will work things out if you are level-headed and maybe find out what her fun ideas are; who knows? Romance has a potential forever possibility with creativity and spicing things up.

But I don't know the personality factors involved. We all know, outside of diaper wearing, what is cool to do with our other halves and what isn't. (I'm a whole, but I was there once).
What we can get away with, and what we can't. Maybe it's time for a gentle easy fun evening of something that helps make it easier to talk about. I personally would take them camping. Perfect excuse! "Boy, it's cold out there! I ain't runnin' out freezin' my..hey! I have the solution! And it will be fun and goofy to do! I'll be back in a second..Just wait..." lol. Then, "Here. Let's play! let's spice things up!" and make sure you have really good gourmet snacks hidden away, too. Other things she really likes, if needed. Make it fun.

But it depends on the personality factors.
Yes she knows. Love the idea ty

Tacoma83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
Good luck.
I feel like she wants a man, and by me wanting to wear diapers it makes her see me as a baby. Which I don't think I am at all.

• Thinking
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My wife and I had that discussion especially since I was her kidney dialysis partner, running the machine. I told her I would always be the man she married, especially when she needed that. It worked out well for us.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tacoma83 said:
I feel like she wants a man, and by me wanting to wear diapers it makes her see me as a baby. Which I don't think I am at all.
Are you doing baby things while wearing diapers?
Wearing diapers hardly makes one less of a man. There's gotta be some things you're doing to give her that perception.
Sit down and talk to her. It's your best bet. When you say you can't live without her she needs to understand that but you also need to help her understand that the "diaper thing" isn't going to go away, it will always be with you.

Have you showed her this site?