Need help with finding ABDL sleep shirts

BlankyBoyAUS

Est. Contributor
Messages
167
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I’m trying to find two pairs of ABDL sleep shirt for me to wear for bedtime. Can someone help me find a good site to buy ABDL sleep shirts?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AliB and Magicalgirl101
where are you located? us?
 
Kbaby84 said:
where are you located? us?
I’m in the United States.
 
Etsy had some good ones. Here's a link to one I bought.
This shop has other designs too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed
tykables, changing times diaper company out of vegas has awsome sleep clothes. long sleeve, footed, and short sleeve
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Cashew and Jorelaxed
I 2nd Tykables. Check their pajamas line. Lots of sleeper sets.
 
Nowididit said:
I 2nd Tykables. Check their pajamas line. Lots of sleeper sets.
Plenty of blankies too
 
DiaperedMunk93 said:
I’m trying to find two pairs of ABDL sleep shirt for me to wear for bedtime. Can someone help me find a good site to buy ABDL sleep shirts?
Try Big Tot on Etsy. The maker/seller is Kim. I’ve ordered a few things from her. High quality with excellent customer service. Or try Amazon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PoofsNFloofs and Cashew
AliB said:
Try Big Tot on Etsy. The maker/seller is Kim. I’ve ordered a few things from her. High quality with excellent customer service. Or try Amazon.
Got a few things from there. Appreciate the love Kim puts in. The notes are a nice touch.
 
I opted for a women’s sleep shirt in a department store as opposed to an ABDL version. Prior to Christmas they were very inexpensive.
 
LilKinkBoutique , BigTots , DiaperU (on IG) , Amazon , etc.
 
I'm a thiccboi and shop at the Big & Tall.

I was shocked to see some of the sleep shirts offered at Kingsize, a Big & Tall website. They had sleep shirts with Sesame Street prints. I am like 🤔 is one of us working there?
 
I second lilkinkboutique.com
Tykables and I have a few from eBay they’re Disney princess
 
Kayleigh said:
I opted for a women’s sleep shirt in a department store as opposed to an ABDL version. Prior to Christmas they were very inexpensive.
I got a really cute summer Y-back night shirt from Amazon. It’s short, breathable and can be worn as a dress around the house. It’s not abdl style. Inexpensive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kayleigh
AliB said:
I got a really cute summer Y-back night shirt from Amazon. It’s short, breathable and can be worn as a dress around the house. It’s not abdl style. Inexpensive.
I got mine in Macy’s with long sleeves for the winter. I may try to find a T-shirt dress for the summer.
 
AliB said:
Try Big Tot on Etsy. The maker/seller is Kim. I’ve ordered a few things from her. High quality with excellent customer service. Or try Amazon.
BigTot makes excellent stuff!
 
Back
Top