Need help on iPhone 7 contacts transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kofbaow

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I have been a Blackberry users for the past a few years and now turned to iPhone. There are a lot of contacts on the BB and i have to move them to iPhone 7. What is the fastest way to do that?

The only way I could think of quickly transferring your contacts from a Blackberry to an iPhone was if they were all saved to your SIM card and you used the same SIM in the new phone.
If it doesn't fit though, sad to say you might have to manually enter the contacts yourself.

If someone else knows another way by all means let me know

@Sheepies, no the contacts are not saved in sim card.
@Max, thanks, i will contact the carrier soon

Sheepies said:
The only way I could think of quickly transferring your contacts from Blackberry to iPhone 7 was if they were all saved to your SIM card and you used the same SIM in the new phone.
If it doesn't fit though, sad to say you might have to manually enter the contacts yourself.

If someone else knows another way by all means let me know

Found a nice program to directly extract bb backup to iPhone. anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

Take it to the carrier store and they have a machine that plugs in both phones and does the transfer. Then you search threw and make sure they are all there before you erase or sell your old phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back