Not open for further replies.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just got that and just out of the hospital, obviously I didn't ask when I could wear diapers after that and I'm extremely concerned because, of course like a lot of you, I have sex when I have a diaper on, and since its not recommended to have sex after this surgery for at leass 2 weeks, I know for sure my urge will not survive a 2weeks period of time, I'm extremely stressed and cannot think when I don't do it once a week at least.

Please, I need non medical advice here (the advice the doctor could give me is sufficient in this topic, have so much medications, even some I have to take at 1am with food if I don't want to eat breakfast before 9am which is my usual time), but that's another story), just advices from people that could have this happened to them before, and if so, how long did you wait to wear diapers and have fun in them after the procedure.

Any help is appreciated...

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

Not giving medical advice...even that's hard without some info...

Was it a lap or open?

What type of sex are you exactly talking about? Keep it pg, but how stressful is the biggest issue in sex...

Diapers, biggest deal is keeping from rubbing on wound(s) and keeping bacteria out as well...

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well,

Not giving medical advice...even that's hard without some info...

Was it a lap or open?

What type of sex are you exactly talking about? Keep it pg, but how stressful is the biggest issue in sex...

Diapers, biggest deal is keeping from rubbing on wound(s) and keeping bacteria out as well...

This is exactly what I do when I wear diaper, I love to jerk off before going to sleep in a wet diaper, it makes for a so much restful night of sleep and it releases me of so much stress, lets see it like some people smoke or drink alcohol to get their stress out, for me its wearing a diaper and jerk off usually at least 1-2 times I week, I've been able to hold 11 days without and it was pretty hard, I will do my best to wait for the doctor visit on October 1st before trying anything just to have peace of mind, I can read some stories that won't even force me to rub myself to jerk off, should work for theses special moments.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I'd say the act you are describing can be accomplished without a significant amount of muscle stress...much less than traditional intercourse...

Now, wearing and being wet for significant amount of time I'd say wouldn't be good...

You know your body, and if you take off as much time as you can without causing you to have other issues first off...

Then take it easy, keep things dry, and don't stress muscles in the area around the wound...I'm sure you'll be fine when you feel ready!

If things hurt is when to stop for sure...

Still didn't hear if it was lap or open procedure...but either way...be cautious...take things easy and go from there...

Two weeks seems a bit over cautious for an easy session! Now no trampolines involved :)

Use your judgment, and keep the area around wounds clean...

Think of it this way...if you were ic you'd be wearing...just changing more often till things heal...

And for muscle stress...unless your doing something quite aerobatic...I'm sure just sitting up is more stress on the area...

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have had two surgeries since I started wearing again.

Bottom line: clean and dry.

IF the surgery sights get wet or covered with anything bacteria can live on. It will be infected.

So that is all that has to be said.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would follow the directions that your doctor gave you. That said, when I was 22 I had my appendix out and they had to do a big incision as it burst in the surgeon's hand. I was back at school in a week and returned to my regular routine which included playing frisby soccer and having sex with my boyfriend. Because it was so long ago, I'm not sure how regular the sex was until things healed up. It left a big scar which isn't visible now.

Still, I'd play it safe as you don't want complications.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It was a 3 tiny holes thing, I think its a new procedure, I'll try my best to keep myself away from diapers for at least till I see her again, my health is more important than my pleasure, certainly don't want to get any infections down there. I can read some fap stories that will take care of the problem without even touching or wearing anything when I feel too much pressure or stress.

Wellust

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have had this surgery too, and just like dogboy it bursted before/during the operation. (I waited too long before going to the hospital)

So I didn't have the operation with the camera's which you had. (with three holes they use a camera and some tool to pull it out of through the other holes).

Anyway, the largest problem was that the incision cut through the muscles in the stomach, so those had to restore, which is probably partially the reason they say "no sex" as you shouldn't use your stomach muscles too much or risk severing them again.

But I'm not sure about the operation with the camera which only leaves a few small holes and not a +/- 10cm incision.
So my experience isn;t going to be of much help, you had the better operation and are not going to have the consequences of a general anaesthesia.

But it's just a 2/3 weeks, I'm sure you'll live, if not, "relieve" in another way than sleeping in a diaper.

But diapers wheren;t my first concern, the toilet after two days was already a gift. Those catheters aren't funny I hate needles, let alone in my boy parts, and after that peeing in a bottle in your bed isn;t much fun either :) Especially having the "Can't pee with people present shy blather" disease and a nurse reminding me to pee often.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have had this surgery too, and just like dogboy it bursted before/during the operation. (I waited too long before going to the hospital)

So I didn't have the operation with the camera's which you had. (with three holes they use a camera and some tool to pull it out of through the other holes).

Anyway, the largest problem was that the incision cut through the muscles in the stomach, so those had to restore, which is probably partially the reason they say "no sex" as you shouldn't use your stomach muscles too much or risk severing them again.

But I'm not sure about the operation with the camera which only leaves a few small holes and not a +/- 10cm incision.
So my experience isn;t going to be of much help, you had the better operation and are not going to have the consequences of a general anaesthesia.

But it's just a 2/3 weeks, I'm sure you'll live, if not, "relieve" in another way than sleeping in a diaper.

Actually, I had general anesthesia, they put something in my IV then everything is black, I woke up in the wakeup room 3hrs after they did the surgery, they were scared because I should have woke up earlier, but I had waited 9hrs at the Emergency during the night to see a doctor and had no sleep there (we have to be seated and not lean on the bench and if we sleep, they wake us up, even a 4 yrs old with his mother that was next to me had no chances from them at all, security guard are on duty to prevent sleep at all cost, even at night when everyone just want to sleep, but its a small price for the totally free medical system we have in Quebec I guess, Emergency there isn't real emergency I should say...

Wellust

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Actually, I had general anesthesia, they put something in my IV then everything is black,

That;s not general anesthesia (unless I am using the wrong word). You probably had a needle with pain killers and where then brought to sleep.

With GA you'll get an oxygen mask and they'll tell you to count to three while you breath and than you're gone.

but I had waited 9hrs at the Emergency during the night to see a doctor and had no sleep there...

Ooh, that's no fun. Was there any reason why nobody could sleep? They send me home at night with some strong pain suppositories and said I should return in the morning. I had my first sleep in days after that. I gues that;s better than waiting 9 hours.
But either he didn't understand me completely, or he didn't believe me, either way the operation was actually a little too late and on the edge. It can get pretty nasty if it bursts and the fluid gets in your stomach cavity (that can be lethal). At least that;s what the surgeon that operated me told me, he visited me in the evening informing me about the operation.

The whole GA has quite an affect on the brain for quite a while (over a year).

Last edited:

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That;s not general anesthesia (unless I am using the wrong word). You probably had a needle with pain killers and where then brought to sleep.

With GA you'll get an oxygen mask and they'll tell you to count to three while you breath and than you're gone.

Ooh, that's no fun. Was there any reason why nobody could sleep? They send me home at night with some strong pain suppositories and said I should return in the morning. I had my first sleep in days after that. I gues that;s better than waiting 9 hours.
But either he didn't understand me completely, or he didn't believe me, either way the operation was actually a little too late and on the edge. It can get pretty nasty if it bursts and the fluid gets in your stomach cavity (that can be lethal). At least that;s what the surgeon that operated me told me, he visited me in the evening informing me about the operation.

The whole GA has quite an affect on the brain for quite a while (over a year).

1 thing is for sure, I had a oxygen mask, they didn't ask for counting, I just went into a blackout, the anesthetist was there rhe whole time, They asked me if I wanted to use the gaz mask and I had some bad memories about that (had many surgeries when I was younger and still remember the gaz they use is really nasty) so they injected something in my IV instead and placed a oxygen mask on me, for sure it was oxygen, had taken oxygen so many times (I have asthma)

For the emergency room, you should read about how it does work in Quebec, 9hrs of wait is nothing, some people have to wait up to 27hrs and some people die while waiting sometimes, or they return home because it takes too long and die at their house instead, its not very common, but it happened a couple times already, and sometimes in rush hour times, many people wait for nothing, like they have some fever, they go to emergency quickly instead of taking Tylenol or Advil. Since I don't have a doctor anymore, he's now retired since march 2014, if I need some medication to be prescribed for my asthma, I have to wait at the emergency to get it prescribed, really insane but I had to do it 2 times, and last time in July I had to wait 15hrs just for that and the doctor wasn't happy at all that I had waited just for that, he didn't want to prescribe it, I had to ask the nurse to persuade him, what a jerk he was, but that's another story.

Wellust

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
1 thing is for sure, I had a oxygen mask, they didn't ask for counting, I just went into a blackout, the anesthetist was there rhe whole time, They asked me if I wanted to use the gaz mask and I had some bad memories about that (had many surgeries when I was younger and still remember the gaz they use is really nasty) so they injected something in my IV instead and placed a oxygen mask on me, for sure it was oxygen, had taken oxygen so many times (I have asthma)

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with all these medical terms in English. But you are describing what we would translate as a local aneasthesia. Pain killers are brought in the blood stream by IV, and you will then be brought to sleep with the mask.

With GA I mean what we call "Narcose", which is a medical induced coma. That's not used for a normal appendectomy, only for the surgical removal of it (if it ruptured), you had a "look operation" as we call it with a camera, which is actually a lot better (no big scar, and a lot quicker recovery). I also didn't literally mean oxygen mask, but just to describe it. I didn't have any oxygen for as far as I know off. But then again I was given medication to calm me down, so I wasn't very present.

For the emergency room, you should read about how it does work in Quebec, .....

Interesting. I didn't know that. Doesn't sound very friendly and well organized. Waiting 15 hrs, I don't think I would have been there that long :/ An hour or two, fine. But 9-15 hours? Seriously?

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm sorry I'm not familiar with all these medical terms in English. But you are describing what we would translate as a local aneasthesia. Pain killers are brought in the blood stream by IV, and you will then be brought to sleep with the mask.

With GA I mean what we call "Narcose", which is a medical induced coma. That's not used for a normal appendectomy, only for the surgical removal of it (if it ruptured), you had a "look operation" as we call it with a camera, which is actually a lot better (no big scar, and a lot quicker recovery). I also didn't literally mean oxygen mask, but just to describe it. I didn't have any oxygen for as far as I know off. But then again I was given medication to calm me down, so I wasn't very present.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Doesn't sound very friendly and well organized. Waiting 15 hrs, I don't think I would have been there that long :/ An hour or two, fine. But 9-15 hours? Seriously?

For the last part about emergency room, I couldn't be more serious, this is insane, some people in Africa get quicker service at their local hospitals than us that are next to USA, but, everything is free here, we never ever have to pay for anything, I wouldn't pay for this kind of service anyways. Even during big events like Le Grand Prix de Montréal, they have a special emergency room at 1 hospital with everything ready in case a F1 pilot need a quick surgery, even with helicopters and such, but for an elderly women of 67 yrs old I know she will have to wait 6-9 months for a simple knee surgery.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Finally couldn't wait any longer, I did something to be 100% safe, I got a GoodNites and filled it up with warm water (to simulate a pee soaked one) and put it on, then I managed to rub myself slowly and very carefully to be very safe and had a real fun experience, then I took it off and carefully cleaned up the area with baby wipes and even did a cleanup with a normal wet wipe in case the baby wipes wouldn't do a good job. this relieved so much stress for me, I couldn't imagine not doing it for 3-4 weeks or even more.

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

human needs and desires are near impossible to repress. Now the fact that this happened
mabey its time you destract yourself even if temporarily

Mabey a vacation is in the cards?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I went through an appendectomy in 2010. While i was under the knife they found another wonderful imperfection called Meckl's diverticulum. Woo hoo.

Here are the two dangers.

1. Infection.

Keep the wound clean. I am not joking right now. This is religiously serious. My gf is a nurse and she would make me lie in bed for about an hour or two with it open to air only after a shower uncovered so it would dry and heal faster knowing its clean from the shower.

Although a lil extreme she is my gf and wanted to make damn sure nothing went wrong with me.

2. Hernias / herniating your stiches

Do not I repeat DO NOT exceed the restrictions your surgeon gave you.

Bodily functions put strain on the body. Pardon my vulgarity but my first regular bowel movement was unbelievably painful after my surgery. I was keeled over in half and became faint from the pain. And I'm a gym rat I am used to pain

If your doctor said no sex for 2 weeks then that includes an orgasm and its for your own safety.

Hang in there... I'm rooting for you!!

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just for an update, seen the doctor on wednesday, everything is perfectly healthy, no more pain, actually I just used 3-4 of the 20 pain killer pills she prescribed. I'm now off medication and if I understood, everything is already closed, I have nothing over the wounds and absolutely 0 pain, except some hitching a little bit. I had the luck of the Laparoscopy working really well, only 3 small holes (tiny really) she didn't need to use any stiches, I don't know if she used anything at all, she didn't gave me another appointment so I suppose there's nothing to be removed, 2 of the 3 tapes on the wounds are now off (she said they will come off in the shower and 2 already did, guess the 3rd one will eventually do it too. I don't think playing with myself would cause any problems, she only referred to having sex with someone else, obviously we move a lot more when we do this with someone else, I'm very cautious about what I'm doing so I think this part is taken care off for now.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Keep the last one clean. Make sure nothing gets in it, or around it.

Pain is your radar. It will tell you what your ready and not ready to do. :p

I do agree however, it sounds like your doing quite a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.