need help/info

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
if anybody here can help me plz do

ok this started a few days ago my dad called me and said his mom was getting ready to die and after he said that i wet my pants and now i keep wetting the bed can anybody plz tell me ur input on this ***no this is not a grandam im close to honestly ive been waiting for her to die*** plz ur :twocents: will be appreciated

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Alright, so I can't really tell what exactly your saying here, mainly because you have one long run on sentence, but also because you really didn't pose a question for us to answer. You just put up a comment, not much to work off post-wise.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
...[scratches his head] Ummmmmm...your grandmother is dying, and after your father said that, you wet your pants out of nowhere without any explanation, and now you can't stop wetting the bed. That's what I got from this.

...Wait...what?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Sounds like the psychological stress of finding out that a near relative is about to die causes bladder problems. However, I'm afraid this forum is not the right place to discuss severe medical problems - please talk to a doctor as soon as you can as there may be something seriously wrong with your bladder which may not be related to the news of your grandma's death (like a bladder infection)!

Peachy

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
ok ty and srry if it didnt make any sense to ppl

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow... ._. there sure are some interesting/weird threads around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.