Need better night diaper

I would say either a Simple Ultra or a MegaMax. Maybe throw a booster into either as well.I think both options would be suitable.

Megamax with plastic pants over it. No normal person has enough urine in them to make that leak !

Reactions: chuck and chamberpot
I use a Confidry with two cloth gerber infant diapers as stuffers. I sometimes wet more then once per night, and I don't think I have had a leak in months. Even when I continue to wear that diaper for several hours after I wake up, it can handle a lot.

wiliawi said:
I use a Confidry with two cloth gerber infant diapers as stuffers. I sometimes wet more then once per night, and I don't think I have had a leak in months. Even when I continue to wear that diaper for several hours after I wake up, it can handle a lot.

Your post got me thinking, do the cloth inserts help to evenly distribute urine throughout the diaper? I don’t like how the SAP concentrates wetness in one area.

Last edited:
DanielW said:
yes, cloth inserts to help a lot with wicking...I use those "miracle Cloth" microfiber dusting and cleaning cloths...cheap and they add absorbency and help with wicking moisture to the back of a diaper. they wash easily and don't tend to stain easily either
And you place the cloth insert between the leak guards?

DanielW said:
yes, cloth inserts to help a lot with wicking...I use those "miracle Cloth" microfiber dusting and cleaning cloths...cheap and they add absorbency and help with wicking moisture to the back of a diaper. they wash easily and don't tend to stain easily either
Thanks, I’ll give it a try. I have both micro fleece and cloth birdseye, will see which works best. Micro fleece should protect skin over cloth.

Last edited:
jasonm03 said:
Megamax never worked for me even for daytime always leaked even when barely wet
Seems odd. Maybe you don't have the legs snug enough, or you're sleeping on your side. Most diapers leak then. Make sure our pointed down.

jasonm03 said:
I’m starting to have leaks in the early morning around 0400 about 1 1/2 hrs before I need to get up. I’m wearing comfidry 24/7 during the day and betterdry at night. Betterdry’s claim 5300 ml so out of curiosity I weighed a diaper and it only weighed 5.1 lbs or 79 oz a far cry from the 150 oz claim I don’t like waking up early just to change and basically stay up until time to get child up for school. I’m not sure if I want to go to a printed diaper just so I can sleep through the night (that’s where I struggle) the furthest I gone from a plain white diaper is a crinklz original. Is there a higher capacity diaper that isn’t an ABDL diaper. If all that’s out their for a good night diaper is a printed one what diaper has the least babyish print with good absorbency.
I have been using rearz inspire plus they are Canadian based but do ship to the US... very rarely leak maybe once every 30 days for overnight use one of the highest end diapers available...

daylight said:
Your post got me thinking, do the cloth inserts help to evenly distribute urine throughout the diaper? I don’t like how the SAP concentrates wetness in one area.
The cloth really helps me prevent leaks. I'm incontinent at night, so I can't always guarantee that I'm on my back with the little guy pointed down. I use two infant cloth diapers. The first is folded into a triangle which I insert pointed side down to just below my scrotum. The second I fold into a long rectangle and put it in the channel under my belly and above my pubic area. (This does a lot to catch leaks from running down the sides of the diaper or over the top of the front.

You should make sure your pointed down. It helps me save more time or Mabe you can choose again for size. I always buy exactly size for my son, click here to know more about size guide.

Last edited:
Back