Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just wondering who has a highchair?
What it's like to use?
What brand is it?
does it make you feel little?
Please help.

My nanny mommy is on here so just wanted to say to nanny2abdrew I really want a highchair peaz

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlebabaprince
I have two highchairs they are the Graco neat seat and they are just great make me feel like a very happy baby. What I would like is to have them 50% lager that would make more comfy.

Attachments

• DSCN5772 - Copy (401x640).jpg
    DSCN5772 - Copy (401x640).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 100
DanielW They work well. I am 5'2" 180 pounds and love it use them all the time and if they were larger would n4ever get out of them.

Attachments

• DSCN5776 (444x640).jpg
    DSCN5776 (444x640).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 53
I've ordered an AB highchair from DLDave on etsy, but I haven't received it yet.

About 20 years ago, I had a white wooden Cosco highchair that actually fit me quite well. 30 years ago, I could fit into the Graco folding highchairs without a problem. Sadly, age and weight gain have taken their toll.

I spent a lot of money on the DLDave highchair because my current nanny thinks a highchair is indispensable. She's told me I can expect to be strapped in at mealtime.

My nanny feeds me real baby food (desserts or fruits, mostly) and I love ending feeding time with baby food smeared across my face. I can't imagine being in a highchair will enhance that feeling, but perhaps I'm wrong. I'll report back once I've received mine.

Reactions: littlemoosey and Seasonedcitizen
bn3baby said:
DanielW They work well. I am 5'2" 180 pounds and love it use them all the time and if they were larger would n4ever get out of them.
Is that a typo [6ft 2" maybe] or are you actually 5ft 2in?

Last edited:
Just wondering who has a highchair? Yes
What it's like to use? It is totally awesome to sit in it and be fed.
What brand is it? I built it . It actually was quite easier than I thought. It`s a modified directors chair but could be made from a tall chair (bar chair with arms) The tray is made from a glued pine panel purchased from Lowes I cut out with a jig saw . Its attached with highchair slider brackets you can find online. ($15)
does it make you feel little? Yes ! Very much so !
Please help.

Maybe one day my little guy

Reactions: littlemoosey
bn3baby said:
What do you use for the harness/straps?

Momma found a wheel chair strap /w crotch strap at a thrift store for like $10 This one is called a Vest. Its made by heelbo. It totally works ! When she cinches up the straps from behind ,, you cant move. Here`s something similar that might even be better , it has buckles . found on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheelchair...estraints-C-/333053830964?hash=item4d8b8e2734

I upgraded my high chairs by using the harness from baby car seats just make sure you clean them before use that's strips and bucks.

lilstevie56 said:
Momma found a wheel chair strap /w crotch strap at a thrift store for like $10 This one is called a Vest. Its made by heelbo. It totally works ! When she cinches up the straps from behind ,, you cant move. Here`s something similar that might even be better , it has buckles . found on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheelchair...estraints-C-/333053830964?hash=item4d8b8e2734
That looks interesting. Might have to order that. Trying to make my own highchair.

I got to try a fullsize custom high chairs at a ab firends home.... i loved being straped im. And i really could not get out with out help.... it made me fell so little

Reactions: MammaBunny
This is a subject I might be able to help yall on. I built an Adult Special Needs high chair for my son and he love it, instead of buying one it would of been like $4000. Just build one and if you don't know how to Build w/ your hands, find a Carpenter, Handyman, Master Welder or you could use PVC piping. Well I use it for special needs purposes w/ pool noodles.

Hi TexasToaast11 do you have a photo of this neat high chair.

Reactions: TexasToast11
I'm currently out town for work and I don't have the pictures with me. But as soon as I get home, I'll take some new ones w/ out my kid in the Awesome High Chair for y'all.

Last edited:
This is a photo of my car seat harness.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 67
that looks awesome, how did you build tour chair

I'm home from Nebraska.. give me a bit. my kids and wife hasn't seen me in like 4 months. So I will get a picture on here, just not right now.

Glad your home have fun with the family.

Back