Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Just wondering who has a highchair?
What it's like to use?
What brand is it?
does it make you feel little?
Please help.

My nanny mommy is on here so just wanted to say to nanny2abdrew I really want a highchair peaz

Last edited:

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have two highchairs they are the Graco neat seat and they are just great make me feel like a very happy baby. What I would like is to have them 50% lager that would make more comfy.

Attachments

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
An AB friend of mine had this one. Depending on your height/size it might work for you.

Attachments

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
DanielW They work well. I am 5'2" 180 pounds and love it use them all the time and if they were larger would n4ever get out of them.

Attachments

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've ordered an AB highchair from DLDave on etsy, but I haven't received it yet.

About 20 years ago, I had a white wooden Cosco highchair that actually fit me quite well. 30 years ago, I could fit into the Graco folding highchairs without a problem. Sadly, age and weight gain have taken their toll.

I spent a lot of money on the DLDave highchair because my current nanny thinks a highchair is indispensable. She's told me I can expect to be strapped in at mealtime.

My nanny feeds me real baby food (desserts or fruits, mostly) and I love ending feeding time with baby food smeared across my face. I can't imagine being in a highchair will enhance that feeling, but perhaps I'm wrong. I'll report back once I've received mine.

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Other
DanielW They work well. I am 5'2" 180 pounds and love it use them all the time and if they were larger would n4ever get out of them.
Is that a typo [6ft 2" maybe] or are you actually 5ft 2in?

Last edited:

lilstevie56

Contributor
Role
Little
Just wondering who has a highchair? Yes
What it's like to use? It is totally awesome to sit in it and be fed.
What brand is it? I built it . It actually was quite easier than I thought. It`s a modified directors chair but could be made from a tall chair (bar chair with arms) The tray is made from a glued pine panel purchased from Lowes I cut out with a jig saw . Its attached with highchair slider brackets you can find online. ($15)
does it make you feel little? Yes ! Very much so !
Please help.

lilstevie56

Contributor
Role
Little

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
I upgraded my high chairs by using the harness from baby car seats just make sure you clean them before use that's strips and bucks.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
What do you use for the harness/straps?
Momma found a wheel chair strap /w crotch strap at a thrift store for like $10 This one is called a Vest. Its made by heelbo. It totally works ! When she cinches up the straps from behind ,, you cant move. Here`s something similar that might even be better , it has buckles . found on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheelchair-Seat-Belt-Adjustable-Safety-Harness-Heavy-Duty-Medical-Restraints-C-/333053830964?hash=item4d8b8e2734
That looks interesting. Might have to order that. Trying to make my own highchair.

robertabdl74

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I got to try a fullsize custom high chairs at a ab firends home.... i loved being straped im. And i really could not get out with out help.... it made me fell so little

TexasToast11

The SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
This is a subject I might be able to help yall on. I built an Adult Special Needs high chair for my son and he love it, instead of buying one it would of been like $4000. Just build one and if you don't know how to Build w/ your hands, find a Carpenter, Handyman, Master Welder or you could use PVC piping. Well I use it for special needs purposes w/ pool noodles.

TexasToast11

The SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
I'm currently out town for work and I don't have the pictures with me. But as soon as I get home, I'll take some new ones w/ out my kid in the Awesome High Chair for y'all.

Last edited:

TexasToast11

The SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
I'm home from Nebraska.. give me a bit. my kids and wife hasn't seen me in like 4 months. So I will get a picture on here, just not right now.