Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I suggest that you wait until you've moved out before you start smoking weed again.

I agree with Peachy, if this plan goes tits-up then you're going to be in real trouble.

I think that your parents are a bit extreme with this, but if I was you I would lay off the weed. Even if you completely disagree with your parents on this one, I don't really think you have much of a choice. If they are willing to make you take random drug tests... I think it's clear you won't be able to reason with them on this one.
I think you should stop using it for now, it's not worth the trouble. They'll be plenty on time for drugs later on...

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
When I told my parents I smoke weed I told them about all of it. When, how, with who. For them to KNOW that I was not an idiot and doing it with stupid people and doing other things that could lead to me being put in compromising situations. I explained to them that I do it only in safe environments and after I put it inelegantly and maturely, all they could say was to not do it and then drive. Of course my mom does not like that I do it, but she knows that it won't just end because she doesn't like it. I mean, I smoke maybe once a month on average, and she knows that, so it really isn't like I do it every time I get home, but she still has her worries, which I can not blame her for.

All in all, if you want to smoke. Be safe. Sit down with your parents and tell them that if you will have to go behind their backs, you will be more reckless. I feel when parents know and they hear it from their child that they are being safe with the choices made, they feel a lot better than getting a reading from a drug test that says "Your son is lying to you!!!"

I say just talk to them, but you can do what you want. I don't like the whole lying thing...doesn't seem fair to your parents.

FullMetal
I did try talking to them. They wouldn't hear me out my mom pretty much said i was being stupid and if i did fail the test of they caught me gain they would suspend my drivers license(which they can do by state law until im 18).

Doesn't really matter though i came down with some sort of flew and have been sick for the past few days and decided not to go anyways.

And yes i explained to them how i was responsible never putting my self in situation where i could get in serious trouble and never drove and they refuse to listen.

wmwy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Without looking at the blog (I usually don't follow links) and reading only ONE page of replies. We use a thermometer to help make sure the urine comes out of our suspects the range must fall within 90.5 to 102 degrees (although not fool proof). Pot can stay in your system for six weeks (depending on body fat index, and amount smoked or ingested. I really think that the poppy seed idea is an old wives tale, but not completely sure. Some opiates stay in the system up to 14 days, most commonly 6 to 10 days. Cocaine is gone on the 4th day. Most drug users THINK methadone covers up their heron use BUT methadone alone DOES NOT show positive as opiates. I have a signed affidavit stating this from a Coroner. My knowledge comes from performing about 60 drug tests a week for over 5 years now, and have had to appear in court on several occasions regarding these tests.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Without looking at the blog (I usually don't follow links) and reading only ONE page of replies. We use a thermometer to help make sure the urine comes out of our suspects the range must fall within 90.5 to 102 degrees (although not fool proof). Pot can stay in your system for six weeks (depending on body fat index, and amount smoked or ingested. I really think that the poppy seed idea is an old wives tale, but not completely sure. Some opiates stay in the system up to 14 days, most commonly 6 to 10 days. Cocaine is gone on the 4th day. Most drug users THINK methadone covers up their heron use BUT methadone alone DOES NOT show positive as opiates. I have a signed affidavit stating this from a Coroner. My knowledge comes from performing about 60 drug tests a week for over 5 years now, and have had to appear in court on several occasions regarding these tests.
No its not a wifes tale. They contain minute traces of opium and hydrocodone(if i remember correctly). Well not really minute if you have a few hundred grams you can brew a tea from them for the minute traces.

wmwy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Thanks Diapered4lyfe
I think I'll do some more investigating on this. :dunno:

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
No its not a wifes tale. They contain minute traces of opium and hydrocodone(if i remember correctly). Well not really minute if you have a few hundred grams you can brew a tea from them for the minute traces.
Yup. Poppy seeds come from the same plant that gives you opium. Hence the reason the seeds have opium in them. As far as I know though you wouldn't find hydrocodone in a poppy seed or even the adult plant for that matter since its a semi-synthetic opioid derived from opium. What it does contain (or rather what opium contains) is morphine and codeine along with a couple of other substances. And then from those substances you can further derive other drugs such as oxycodone and heroin.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm right there will yah brother. Mom threatened to drug test me the other day if she thought I was smoking....but I've since regained their trust, and I suggest you do the same. Just don't talk about it, don't mention it, don't even think about it in front of your parents. After awhile they will back down, and you can smoke to your heart's content once they trust you again.

Trust me, they want to believe that you're not doing drugs, so if you don't give them a reason to, they'll forget about it. I saw lay off the weed for 2 to 4 weeks, let the incident pass, then you should be good. Again, unless you've gotten caught several times and they absolutely don't trust you, they have no reason to randomly drug test you.

It's prolly good that you didn't go to the party though, lay low brother!

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Yup. Poppy seeds come from the same plant that gives you opium. Hence the reason the seeds have opium in them. As far as I know though you wouldn't find hydrocodone in a poppy seed or even the adult plant for that matter since its a semi-synthetic opioid derived from opium. What it does contain (or rather what opium contains) is morphine and codeine along with a couple of other substances. And then from those substances you can further derive other drugs such as oxycodone and heroin.
Yeah i knew it was one of those ,i was just to lazy to go look it up.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
When I told my parents I smoke weed I told them about all of it. When, how, with who. For them to KNOW that I was not an idiot and doing it with stupid people and doing other things that could lead to me being put in compromising situations. I explained to them that I do it only in safe environments and after I put it inelegantly and maturely, all they could say was to not do it and then drive. Of course my mom does not like that I do it, but she knows that it won't just end because she doesn't like it. I mean, I smoke maybe once a month on average, and she knows that, so it really isn't like I do it every time I get home, but she still has her worries, which I can not blame her for.

All in all, if you want to smoke. Be safe. Sit down with your parents and tell them that if you will have to go behind their backs, you will be more reckless. I feel when parents know and they hear it from their child that they are being safe with the choices made, they feel a lot better than getting a reading from a drug test that says "Your son is lying to you!!!"

I say just talk to them, but you can do what you want. I don't like the whole lying thing...doesn't seem fair to your parents.

FullMetal
if that dont work then roll one up, light it, and puff puff pass,
thatll make them understand...
lol

but if your parents have tested you before then that means that they may have read the box on the test, so they may know that poppy seeds will trigger a false positive,
if they doo know that then i suggest u eat a poppy seed bagel (or somthin) in plain sight that way they see that your eating poppy seed and they know that they cant test you that day

also watch out for tricks (i know someone in the same boat) their parents made somthin with poppy seeds in it and made sure he ate it because that day when they tested him it came out clear so they know he cheated

another thing you might want to do is get some salvia or whatever its called and give that a try
its supposed to be untraceable and i think its legal in some states (check first)

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
another thing you might want to do is get some salvia or whatever its called and give that a try
its supposed to be untraceable and i think its legal in some states (check first)
salvia is NOT I REPEAT NOT a weed substitute. IT is legal in my state but its 18+ to buy no rules on possession. I have tried it and it is not something i wish to do again.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
A lot of people call salvia an antidrug, it's that intense.
is that in a good way or a bad way

dont worry i would really try it either, i dont think there is a substitute for weed (execpt maybe adderall, oh my drug of choice!!!!)
but ya dont know what to tell ya!

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
is that in a good way or a bad way
It's in a bad way. Any drug that makes you trip so hard that it turns you OFF of drugs is going to be pretty bad. Personally I've never tried it, but I'm certainly willing to do anything once. Except the hard stuff. LSD can completely change your personality ala Peter Green.

Role
Diaper Lover
My drug is being a tard on computer/games. I love doing this, however my parents seem to prefer I would do normal drugs.

LSD can completely change your personality ala Peter Green
I'ma googlin so I can understand what you mean!!!

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Haha Peter Green was the original guitarist for Fleetwood Mac, back when they were a blues band. He always substituted Eric Clapton in John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers. A combination of acid and LSD permanently changed his personality...

Status
Not open for further replies.