Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
To see why i am making this thread see my blog:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/diapered4lyfe/424-worst-day-my-life-mature-content.html

OK before i even start i know that many of you will probably disagree with what i am saying. Please keep the whole dont do it comments to a minimum.

So as posted in my blog my blogs my parents are doing random drugs tests on me. Now i am going to a party this weekend and im sure there will be weed there and i wish to partake. I am also fairly certain that a test will be waiting for me when i get back(90% sure)

So my plan is to Put a small amount of clean urine is a bag and store it in a little ledge in the tank of the toilet.( i haven't smoked in over a month) Now we keep this thing in the bathroom were you pushed a button and it rapidly heats up(like a liquid heating pad). I figure a the time i can set the bag on this pad hit the button and it should have the temp up to acceptable in a matter of seconds. I should be in the clear.

So my question is do you see any major flaws in that plan or perhaps a better one?

Once again please keep the comments of dont do it(yadayadayada) to a minimum.

To cover myself:

I DO NOT condone the use of drugs all posts pertaining to drugs are hypothetical and asked out of interest not need.(so please don't neg me)

If mods feel this is inappropriate please close it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well...This probably isn't the best place to ask for ways to get out of getting caught with drugs...Diapers, yes; drugs, no...But the only flaw I can see is if they someone prevent you from doing anything where you can get to the back of the toilet...The urine might have a different smell than then it would first come out too...(Not sure on that part though)

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Well...This probably isn't the best place to ask for ways to get out of getting caught with drugs...Diapers, yes; drugs, no...But the only flaw I can see is if they someone prevent you from doing anything where you can get to the back of the toilet...The urine might have a different smell than then it would first come out too...(Not sure on that part though)
I know as i stated if mods see it as inappropriate they can close it. As for smell it will only sit for a night it should be fine.(also i don't really have any where else to ask)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
As a fellow pot-head, that probably the best plan if you want to smoke pot but pass your parent drug test. I have a better way to give around the drug test, and that way is by eating poppy seed bagels or anything with poppy seed in them.

You see, poppy seed have something in them that cause you to fail a drug test which is call False Positive Drugs Test. This way you can blame the Poopy Seed for the reason why your drug test came back positive for drugs. Also you can now contining smoking pot without the worry about a drug test :thumbsup:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
As a fellow pot-head, that probably the best plan if you want to smoke pot but pass your parent drug test. I have a better way to give around the drug test, and that way is by eating poppy seed bagels or anything with poppy seed in them.

You see, poppy seed have something in them that cause you to fail a drug test which is call False Positive Drugs Test. This way you can blame the Poopy Seed for the reason why your drug test came back positive for drugs. Also you can now contining smoking pot without the worry about a drug test :thumbsup:
Fairly certain they are getting thc specific ones(base don what they sell at local stores) and poppy seeds have many opiates residues such as opium and hydrocodone(fun fact)(iirc) so that doesn't help me much.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've heard, times ago, a similar sistem used by football player to pass Doping tests.
The plan was to put some urine in a special bag before taking drugs. this bag was bladder shaped and a part was penis shaped. at the end of the match, in the locker room, they used to put this bag full of urine in their panties and going to take the test.
This worked 'till they changed the test to a blood exam.
So, if it worked for football Players it could work for you too, if it is your plain.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Personally, I don't see why would someone ruin his/her life with drugs. I'd recommend you to get drunk rather than stoned.

Anyway, you're here to look for answers, not preaches, huh? Well, the urine stuff looks well. The only bad thing is that urine decomposes after a certain time, almost like in 24 hours, so you need to be pretty sure this test will be right after the party. I'd recommend to put your clean sample somewhere cold, perhaps with ice, and have enough time to defrost and warm it before you hand it in. Other thing: why are you sure it's gonna be a urine test and not a blood test? blood is a lil' harder to handle...

I've heard, times ago, a similar sistem used by football player to pass Doping tests.
The plan was to put some urine in a special bag before taking drugs. this bag was bladder shaped and a part was penis shaped. at the end of the match, in the locker room, they used to put this bag full of urine in their panties and going to take the test.
This worked 'till they changed the test to a blood exam.
So, if it worked for football Players it could work for you too, if it is your plain.
<_< That was what I was typing... Anyway, first come, first served...

Last edited by a moderator:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Personally, I don't see why would someone ruin his/her life with drugs. I'd recommend you to get drunk rather than stoned.
OH THE IRONY!!

But seriously weed is way better for you than alcohol.(not to mention i don't really like drinking)

And thanks to everyone for helping.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OH THE IRONY!!

But seriously weed is way better for you than alcohol.(not to mention i don't really like drinking)

And thanks to everyone for helping.

Neither are good for you...The only thing with weed is that you can't OD on it...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah but waht are you going to say whan your urine sample is cold....I think they will notice chilled urine or the test may say something it suppose to be at or near 98.6.....

I think I waould score a few J's for later consumption....when they are least likely to test you...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah but waht are you going to say whan your urine sample is cold....I think they will notice chilled urine or the test may say something it suppose to be at or near 98.6.....

I think I waould score a few J's for later consumption....when they are least likely to test you...

He said he has a thing to heat up stuff...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Great way to cheat on your parents. It may work once, but then? Is it going to be a "one last time"-thing before you stay clean?

I know you don't want people to preach about drug here and what not. And I guess it's not only your right but also your teenage-driven obligation to go against common sense and everything older people tell you. So if you think that a party with weed is worth more than betraying your parents and yourself, go for it.
Just consider what may happen if you're caught cheating:
(1) No more parties.
(2) Pissing in a cup in full view in front of your parents.
(3) Shrink visits or a full-fledged therapy in a clinic.
(4) Eviction from your parents' home once you're old enough.

I know you won't notice or care, but you have about 60 more years to live, and there will be a time when you need your parents' help, sober urine and a clear head in your life. Bit of a steep price to pay for enjoying a party!
Maybe you'll one day understand your parents' position.

Peachy

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What ever you do, don't drive stoned, though you didn't mention that you would. I almost killed myself and bf because I was driving stoned back when I was in college. I pulled right out in front of an oncoming car. I saw the car, but it just didn't register in my brain. Fortunately he avoided me. Being real stoned makes one vulnerable to someone else, if they want to have sex with you, like another male. It happened to me many times when in college, so there are a number of down sides. I kind of think you're screwed. Your parents caught you; they're going to drug test you, and if you keep smoking, they are going to catch you again because of the drug testing. Sounds like you ought to lay off for a while and see if they really follow through. I would be surprised if they really do test you. It could just be an empty threat.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Great way to cheat on your parents. It may work once, but then? Is it going to be a "one last time"-thing before you stay clean?

I know you don't want people to preach about drug here and what not. And I guess it's not only your right but also your teenage-driven obligation to go against common sense and everything older people tell you. So if you think that a party with weed is worth more than betraying your parents and yourself, go for it.
Just consider what may happen if you're caught cheating:
(1) No more parties.
(2) Pissing in a cup in full view in front of your parents.
(3) Shrink visits or a full-fledged therapy in a clinic.
(4) Eviction from your parents' home once you're old enough.

I know you won't notice or care, but you have about 60 more years to live, and there will be a time when you need your parents' help, sober urine and a clear head in your life. Bit of a steep price to pay for enjoying a party!
Maybe you'll one day understand your parents' position.

Peachy
You know i was trying to think of a way to respond to this. And on many things you are right. You make it sound like i am just doing to rebel against my parents. I'm not, weed is something i enjoy and i don't feel it is anyones right to tell me not to do it. Weed is a harmless herb that i smoke on occasion. The main reason they don't like me doing it is because there have been a few people in our family who happened to be a pothead and went no where with there lives.(except of my uncles he still smokes and hes a millionaire) I know i won't ever end up like that and i have already distinguished my self from them.

So yeah I probably shouldn't but most likely will. I also hope my parents love would be unconditional regardless of a few bad choices.

Also to dogboy i would never drive high im way more responsibile about it than that.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
You know i was trying to think of a way to respond to this. And on many things you are right. You make it sound like i am just doing to rebel against my parents. I'm not, weed is something i enjoy and i don't feel it is anyones right to tell me not to do it. Weed is a harmless herb that i smoke on occasion.
if you feel you're right then take the drug test and fail. if you're under the age of 18 then they can't do anything anyway. if you don't play sports and your grades are good then there should be no issues on the school side of things as well. stand up for your convictions and don't flinch if you feel you are right.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Weed is about as harmless as alcohol. Treat it with respect... and wait until you are of an appropriate age (over 18) to partake of it. You can be a casual user and that's fine... but don't make a big habit of it.

Remember... stoners are stupid. I've known my share of them.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
if you feel you're right then take the drug test and fail. if you're under the age of 18 then they can't do anything anyway. if you don't play sports and your grades are good then there should be no issues on the school side of things as well. stand up for your convictions and don't flinch if you feel you are right.
i agree with kite.

i've never heard of parents administering drug tests to their own kids. that seems totally outrageous to me. you should show them that you're a mature and responsible human being, capable of making your own decisions, and that the mistrust and suspicion they're treating you with is unjustified. you smoke weed and you don't have any intention of stopping, so do the honest thing and fail the test.

F

FullMetal

When I told my parents I smoke weed I told them about all of it. When, how, with who. For them to KNOW that I was not an idiot and doing it with stupid people and doing other things that could lead to me being put in compromising situations. I explained to them that I do it only in safe environments and after I put it inelegantly and maturely, all they could say was to not do it and then drive. Of course my mom does not like that I do it, but she knows that it won't just end because she doesn't like it. I mean, I smoke maybe once a month on average, and she knows that, so it really isn't like I do it every time I get home, but she still has her worries, which I can not blame her for.

All in all, if you want to smoke. Be safe. Sit down with your parents and tell them that if you will have to go behind their backs, you will be more reckless. I feel when parents know and they hear it from their child that they are being safe with the choices made, they feel a lot better than getting a reading from a drug test that says "Your son is lying to you!!!"

I say just talk to them, but you can do what you want. I don't like the whole lying thing...doesn't seem fair to your parents.

FullMetal

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
my opinion rests with peachy and fullmetal, but well, yeah potentially damaging, single use inceases scizophrenia risks,whether or not thats accounting for genetic vulnerability is unknown.

but when i read about your situation my first thought was.. just dont do any smoking.. simple bt i do sympathise with the concept of being controlled a bt, wth me its my love of fire for experimental purposes, physical properties, steel working, thermite :D ,etc, YES i think its outragous that theyre doing this, while I vehementy appose the idea of most drugs, snce (de to my mother as a 'ndicater thereof' that i potentally have vulnerabily to a potental drug, acting as a 'trigger' for mental illness, something i have no ntention of gong through... i AM curious if nothing else of the EFFECTS of things like pot and LSD on your perception and how i personally would react, when i mentioned THIS to the guys in refeence to alcohol when at the universiy bar they responded "dont 'observe' the effects of alcohol, just drink, and experience it" but hey, im a scentist and a person wth insatiable appitite for learning. but otherwise, i find most drugs just plain nasty in concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.