Giosue

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
To all babies here, or carers.

I'm new to nappies and need a little advice, I have a slight babyish side I think and also love baby food. But I have no one to give me rules or guidelines that I feel I need to get the full experience

Giosue

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone have any tips? What rules/guidelines do yo follow at home?

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Welcome to this great site. I know you will be able to find many older post explaining things you are looking for and if you can't find something, just ask the questions and there are many here to help and give support.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Generally, authentic baby foods are very high in iron and too much iron is not good for an adult body. What I would suggest instead of eating baby food; take some of your favorite adult foods and blend them in a blender to make it baby food like. Meatloaf done this way is one of my personal faves! But if you want some baby food fruits like pears and peaches (also personal faves of mine); you should be okay getting baby food in those. I prefer the Nature's Best brand of baby food in peaches and pears.

TexasToast11

~SuperDad~
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
For Starters

a Set bedtime
baby food in general isn't good for you. Use a steamer on veggies and then mash it
Soft boiled eggs are great for you

If you want more structure and rules then you'll need a Daddy or Other.