Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi All

I nearly went out sucking on my pacifier

I live on my own in my one bedroom flat which is great. not as good as living in a little house with other Little's but I can be my self with out anyone saying anything to me.

any way I woke up this morning and as usual my pacifier had fallen out and Perter Rabat had gone monster hunting. so garbing Peter and putting my Pacifier back in to my mouth. I got up and went to find a sippy cup of tea, I know most of you drink something call coffee but I am a English gentlebaby and tea is need in the morning.

but when I got to the fridge i found that the milk had gone off.

fortunately there is a CoOp corner shop ( genial store) just over the road from me. So I pull on a pare of shorts over my night time diaper. that I have just in case someone comes to the door and I have just me Diaper on. and a T shirt. I usually chance my Diaper after I have had breakfast and my sippy cup, that way I would have used it much more.

I was just amount to go out of the door when I when I realised I was still sucking on my pacifier.

there was a part of me that though why not just go shopping with it I didn't really wont to take it out of my mouth and stop sucking. but it really the social norm for some one that looks like a adult to go to the shops sucking on a pacifier.

no one notices the diaper if you have it covered, but the pacifier is kind of in there face. well it's actually in min, but I sure you understand.

I came back to the flat and made my self my sippy cup and though I would tell you all about my to the corner shop and nearly going sucking on my pacifier.

Hugs

Reactions: neophyte and SabuInu
Hehe, thanks for sharing^^

...I actually would really like to walk out with a pacifier...(only done that partially when no one can see it)

I mean, there is no harm with that, just this stupid social norm thingy...*grrr*

Last edited:
Siysiy, one word. Chewewelry. They make chewable silicone necklaces and stuff that just look like really nice jewelry. It might occur to someone, "Why is he chewing on his necklace," but not, "Ahhh! Grown man with dummy! Run away! Ahhh! So scared!"

You want swimming/fidget chewlery, not the teething stuff.

siysiy said:
...I know most of you drink something call coffee but I am a English gentlebaby and tea is need in the morning.

I am a coffee drinker!! But sadly coffee is the one worst thing for me to drink when I am diapered, when I tinkle my diaper gives off this odd coffee odor and doesn't go away.

So most of the time I drink earl gray!

And I'm with you, I just got into pacifiers and I love them, I could keep one in my mouth all day while at work(an office). I wonder what my co workers would think if they saw me working away with a paci in my mouth!!?? :D

It's weird how humans have this natural instinct to shun and frown upon unusual behaviour.

Last edited:
I drink coffee in the morning because I put my medicine in it so I can take it easier (Usually with glass bottled starbucks frappes). But I do like flavored tea bags just as much, no medicine though. I always say that tea is the UK's coffee since I know most people on that side of the world are more tea drinkers. But I know one reason why we can't suck a pacifier or binky in public is because people might think we're on drugs or something instead of soothing ourselves. I know people who are kandi ravers or kandi kids might have one on their kandi necklaces. But that's either used for decoration, fun, or drug stuff. Not being able to suck on pacifiers in public is pretty similar to not being able to blow bubbles. If you're wondering, I do have a green ringed one, but the nipple is for actual babies and I don't want to ruin my teeth.

neophyte said:
I am a coffee drinker!! But sadly coffee is the one worst thing for me to drink when I am diapered, when I tinkle my diaper gives off this odd coffee odor and doesn't go away.
UOTE]
neophyte said:

So most of the time I drink earl gray!

And I'm with you, I just got into pacifiers and I love them, I could keep one in my mouth all day while at work(an office). I wonder what my co workers would think if they saw me working away with a paci in my mouth!!?? :D

It's weird how humans have this natural instinct to shun and frown upon unusual behaviour.
I personally like the smell of my wet diaper after I've had coffee.

siysiy said:
I was just amount to go out of the door when I when I realised I was still sucking on my pacifier.
Heh. Bit like forgetting when you're no longer in a diaper and almost wetting your undies! I've caught myself just in time, several times.

I actually put a pacifier in the glove box of my car recently, with the aim being to give myself something to suck on the next time I'm driving at night. (I'm not brave enough to do it during the day.)

neophyte said:
Interesting. I drink coffee pretty much continuously, so I wonder what my pee smells like when I haven't had coffee. I'll have to try drinking water sometime.

Don't eat asparagus if you're wearing (or planning to wear) diapers, though. Pee-yew! Suddenly wetting is worse than messing.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Heh. Bit like forgetting when you're no longer in a diaper and almost wetting your undies! I've caught myself just in time, several times.

I actually put a pacifier in the glove box of my car recently, with the aim being to give myself something to suck on the next time I'm driving at night. (I'm not brave enough to do it during the day.)

Interesting. I drink coffee pretty much continuously, so I wonder what my pee smells like when I haven't had coffee. I'll have to try drinking water sometime.

Don't eat asparagus if you're wearing (or planning to wear) diapers, though. Pee-yew! Suddenly wetting is worse than messing.
The asparagus thing is genetic. Some people can excrete it, and can smell it. Others can excrete it, but not smell it. Others smell, but don't excrete it themselves, and then we have non smellers who also don't put it out.

Reactions: TyphaHare
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Others can excrete it, but not smell it.
The most pitiable sort, obviously! Heh. (But actually, that's very interesting. I had no idea about the genetic thing!)

Cottontail said:
The most pitiable sort, obviously! Heh. (But actually, that's very interesting. I had no idea about the genetic thing!)
Ever hear of Good Eats? It's Julia Child, Meets Mr. Wizard, meets Monty Python. The host, Alton Brown, is a food science nerd. I learned it from the asparagus episode. Siysiy, stimming (not swimming, stupid iPad) chewelery.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Ever hear of Good Eats? It's Julia Child, Meets Mr. Wizard, meets Monty Python. The host, Alton Brown, is a food science nerd. I learned it from the asparagus episode. Siysiy, stimming (not swimming, stupid iPad) chewelery.
May have heard of it, certainly haven't seen it. I'll look for it. A food show that follows things all the way from input to output sounds entertaining. :)

But we digress...

Last edited:
Hi everyone

hee, hee I knew the coffee line would be a good butten to press, hee, heee, heee. I am such a naughty Little.

It is so nice to bed and just relaxs in to little space with Peter and a bottle of worm milk and honny.

hugs everyone

Oh how I love asparagus, but damn it makes wetting unpleasant :'') I was JUST NOW about to make myself a cup of instant asparagus, but tomorrow I'll receive a HUUUUUGE diaper package, and I want to wear alllll day. So made some instant mushroom soup, instead.
I notice coffee smell in pee, when I'm peeing in the loo, but not when I'm weeing in my nappies. Strange. I guess the odour lock helps out, I don't tend to stick too long in wet nappies after all. I also drink water between the cups of coffee I drink in the morning. It's important to start the day with a glass of water IMO

But yeah. In the end being in diapers, I think, is less socially acceptable than having a pacifier, since it's been popularized enough by rave-goers and pop culture. I think you could get away with it.
In my home country there's even an animated series about a police man, who is always sucking on a binky. It's fun to see cosplays of him in my local cons!

It's got a really catchy theme song!

Back