NCIS:LA Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Another diaper reference in NCIS Los Angeles tonight - One of the techies is talking about looking for someone that is staking out a mosque and says "They probably won't be hanging out with a pair of binoculars and adult diapers." Makes me wonder if there are cops that actually do that?!?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
There must be some AB, DL, and/or IC police officers out there. (unless IC makes you unfit for duty, but I don't see why it would)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My wife and I just saw that episode. There was the woman astronaut who wore diapers when she went on a tear to assault her lover/astronaut's girl friend. It does make you wonder, who's wearing out there?

WBDaddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I suspect that all tails back to the crazy lady who drove cross-country wearing a diaper so she wouldn't have to stop for bathroom breaks, with the intent to hack up her ex-(husband? I forget the specifics, but remember that detail...)

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There must be some AB, DL, and/or IC police officers out there. (unless IC makes you unfit for duty, but I don't see why it would)

Every Municipality has its own rules and standards no there is no blanket answer to this, but I would suspect that being IC does make you unfit for duty and a police officer. I know it makes you unfit for duty in the US Military.

sgtfrotin2004

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I can say i works as a Firefighter/Medic and have no problem doing so being incont 24/7 the preemployment exam went fine dr didn't care. I will also add i am a tactical Medic on a swat unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.