• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Nature Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This girl went to my school or does still not sure, I found her on face book thought she looked like someone else I know. But I keeped her added, Well she just posted a link to her flickr.

BUT wow the pics she takes are so nice

Flickr: amyhrer's Photostream

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If she took them, they're awesome. They look very professional.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
wow! she must have a very good camera and bags of patience to get pictures of animals like that.

I personally like pictures of beautiful landscapes if I take pictures of nature but I have to give this girl some credit, she must really like what she does.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah, I havn't talked to her or anything, But yeah I thought it was crazy to see. Plus I've lived in MN for a while and I never see wild life like that lol

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other

Yeah, needless to say, some of these photos are nothing short of outstanding. I've never been a big fan of wildlife photos (particularly snakes...hate them so much ;_;). The sheer quantity of them, a lot of these good shots, some meh shots.

The scenery is top notch though. :)

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I also really liked your link Ajsco, I've never been a nature/landscape fan. But I have I feel like I have been missing something :)

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Yea they do have that professional look. Very nice and illustrative.

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Wow, that's some good pics, I presume she's got a D-SLR.

Anyway if anyone's interested here's my photobucket - Pictures by ajsco - Photobucket There's a fair few nature photo's ie. animals, but mostly I prefer landscapes.
Oh good god, some of those landscape photos are fantastic! Consider me a fan. I wonder how you took half of these guys, particularly one that looks like it was taken inside a cavern.
And there was a breathtaking view of mountains as well, very excellent stuff. :)

Here are a couple of mine, nothing too fancy or great though. :X

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
wow, I need to make a new fav. folder on my bookmarks now:) some really good photos

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
WoW Kaishen you have allot of pics :) and they all look nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.