Nature pees / outdoor pottying

havelockellis

Contributor
Messages
10
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Forgive me if this is repetitive from my introduction but I wanted to dive deeper into this subject and see if anyone else has experience or resonance here. I also hope this is the right forum location.

For as long as I can remember I have had a pee fetish focused on outdoor peeing and public peeing and I now think my psychology overlaps with AB/DL. I tend to think fondly about when the nannies were potty training me / when I was young and they helped me take a "nature pee" or pipi outside. I have many good memories of being sweetly guided to various places outside whenever and wherever I had to pee. Sometimes I was also reminded to pee and taken to various outdoor locations. I was directed to pee on a variety of things (walls and sidewalks in the city, between cars, on car wheels, in parking garages, trees, bushes and fences at parks and playgrounds etc.). Sometimes I was alone and sometimes I was with my cousins or playmates and we would have group pee. It was always comforting that they let me pee wherever I needed and put my needs above public perceptions or concerns about soiling things.

Most of this took place during summers in Europe (Spain and France) where outdoor peeing is well accepted. This was always contrasted with much stricter US upbringing where such public peeing was not allowed or had to be uncomfortably delayed and hidden.

Do you have fond memories of peeing outside/being helped to pee outside when you were young?
Does anyone else like peeing outside now (not in a diaper)?
Do you like to have a nanny/mommy figure now help you take a nature pee?
Do you like it when they prioritize your need to pee over the mess you’ll make in public?
 
  • Like
Reactions: chamberpot

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Age
36
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Great post!

Has an avid backpacker and camper. I’m really good with peeing outside.

However in my little/middle space, I feel like I would absolutely love to have a cg “take me for a pee outside” I’ve actually thought about it a lot. Especially in my little/middle space of mind.

Love the idea of the moment of “mama/papa, I gotta pee” and there’s no bathroom. And a tender, loving, caring cg is there to help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis

havelockellis

Contributor
Messages
10
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Fortythr33 said:
Great post!

Has an avid backpacker and camper. I’m really good with peeing outside.

However in my little/middle space, I feel like I would absolutely love to have a cg “take me for a pee outside” I’ve actually thought about it a lot. Especially in my little/middle space of mind.

Love the idea of the moment of “mama/papa, I gotta pee” and there’s no bathroom. And a tender, loving, caring cg is there to help.
When you've thought about this before, where are you/do you you hope they will take you for your potty break? What do you want to pee on? Were you allowed to nature pee growing up?
 

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,505
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I grew up in a small town with lots of wooded areas, there was lots of peeing outside. I always particularly liked peeing off the tallest thing I could find😄

I live off grid now and my work brings me to small offgrid communities, there are few public bathrooms and much outside peeing

Something that has vexed me since a childhood though was occasional pee anxiety when around others. The worst is when on a boat with no head as peeing over the side is very close to your fellow passengers. Doesn't seem to matter how bad I need to go I just can't release and it becomes very painful sometimes 😕
 
  • Like
Reactions: chamberpot, havelockellis and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,659
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
fleckothefennec said:
I grew up in a small town with lots of wooded areas, there was lots of peeing outside. I always particularly liked peeing off the tallest thing I could find😄

I live off grid now and my work brings me to small offgrid communities, there are few public bathrooms and much outside peeing

Something that has vexed me since a childhood though was occasional pee anxiety when around others. The worst is when on a boat with no head as peeing over the side is very close to your fellow passengers. Doesn't seem to matter how bad I need to go I just can't release and it becomes very painful sometimes 😕
I used to have pee anxiety around others also, so bad I literally couldn't go.
But now , since I have dealt with my self issues, I no longer care ..
 
  • Like
Reactions: fleckothefennec

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,505
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Kittyinpink said:
I used to have pee anxiety around others also, so bad I literally couldn't go.
But now , since I have dealt with my self issues, I no longer care ..
That's great 😄

Mine has gotten a bit better, it's usually ok if I'm comfortable around the people who happen to be around.😌
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,359
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Truck driver here. I have peed outside many of times and in thousands of locations from the east coast to the west coast, Canadian border to the Mexican border. There are very few states where I haven't marked my territory. A good hound could have a field day tracking my scent trail.

I don't have a fetish for peeing outside and I don't have a fetish with peeing, but there's just something about being a guy and being able to just whip it out to pee wherever and whenever I want or need to. It's why I like having my little friend and a main reason why I'd never want to be a girl.

Having this ability is especially useful in dire situations where there is no restroom in sight and pulling down pants is just impossible without being publicly exposed.
I love peeing outside.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chamberpot, Kittyinpink and Cottontail

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
19,036
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can remember when I was a kid playing with my friends in the woods, if we had to pee, we would just pee. Typically of kids, we'd all pee together and see who could pee the furthest. Typical boys I suppose. Years later as an adult, my wife and I would spend our vacation at the family cottage in Ontario and rather than use the outhouse, I'd walk into the woods and pee and yeah, it was somewhat sexually titillating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Messages
6,940
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
dogboy said:
I can remember when I was a kid playing with my friends in the woods, if we had to pee, we would just pee. Typically of kids, we'd all pee together and see who could pee the furthest. Typical boys I suppose. Years later as an adult, my wife and I would spend our vacation at the family cottage in Ontario and rather than use the outhouse, I'd walk into the woods and pee and yeah, it was somewhat sexually titillating.
I did the same with my childhood friends--literal pissing contests in the woods. It's funny that I developed such a shy bladder after that. Somewhere along the way, the idea that bathroom stuff was private really sank in. I'll still pee outside when the need arises, but believing that I'm well hidden is essential. If I think I might be seen, I have a really difficult time going. The same is true in restrooms. Urinals without dividers? No way. I could stand there awkwardly for an hour. I'll go to a stall instead, even if it means waiting in line.
 
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Messages
37
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I was brought up in the USA on a farm. Peeing outdoors is just what we did. No time to run to the house.
 
  • Like
Reactions: messydiaper and chamberpot

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,359
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dogboy said:
I can remember when I was a kid playing with my friends in the woods, if we had to pee, we would just pee. Typically of kids, we'd all pee together and see who could pee the furthest. Typical boys I suppose. Years later as an adult, my wife and I would spend our vacation at the family cottage in Ontario and rather than use the outhouse, I'd walk into the woods and pee and yeah, it was somewhat sexually titillating.
I live in small town right now (pop. 148) and I always pee in my yard when out doing yard work or working in the garage. I have neighbors but that doesn't deter me. Lots of times while I'm sitting on my deck I'll just whip it out and pee over the rails instead of going into the house.
I also pee around my vegetable garden to deter deer and other vegan critters from enjoying the fruits of my labor. (Got lots of deer walking thru my yard and lots of rabbits). Morning urine is the strongest so if I'm up before the sun I'll mosey on down to the garden and pee in random spots, then head in and make my coffee to get my day going.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: TeddyUrsadorable and havelockellis

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Messages
5,891
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Odd that you bring that up: this Thursday, I was at the Pull-A-Part and the Metro I pulled parts off of had a sticker on the back glass which said "I PEE OUTDOORS". A co-inky-dink! 😳🤭
 
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Messages
200
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the summer when the pool is open and the kids and grandkids are here and we're all outside and wet all the guys go behind the garage for a 'nature pee'. I do it when working around the yard any time. It was wetting outdoors last summer that started my love of diapers.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Age
36
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
havelockellis said:
When you've thought about this before, where are you/do you you hope they will take you for your potty break? What do you want to pee on? Were you allowed to nature pee growing up?
when thinking about it in my little space, it's when I'm on a hike or at a park. Many times have I seen a mom or dad, step off with a little one for them to take a pee.

In my little/middle space, if I had the chance, just being outside anywhere. In a backyard, park, on a hike. Just aslong as "mama or papa" was standing there to with me.

Growing up, in a very rual area, pretty much as long as you were single digit age, no one really cared. I have lots of memories of peeing outdoors as an actual little. Both with a without an adult around.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis

vp39

Est. Contributor
Messages
137
Role
  1. Other
There are lots of woods in western Washington where I live, and I'll take the opportunity to pee in the woods when it's convenient.
I remember someone telling me that he marked his property corners that way; the neighbors are a bit too close for that to work here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Messages
463
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I was brought up on long country walks in England, so I've done my fair share of peeing in the woods. I also remember doing it in parks. I think that with British prudishness, doing it outside is frowned upon more than in other parts of Europe: anyone who pees outdoors in a civilised fashion always does it very discreetly, and takes great care to hide, probably carries hand sanitiser for use afterwards, and it's talked about even less.

(This discussion is making me smile, because toilets are a very British problem, as cited in an episode of Blackadder: "For you English, the toilet is the basis of an entire culture". Public toilets are rare, often closed because of vandalism/drugs/Covid/global warming, and it's considered very bad form to sneak into a bar and use one without buying anything. Among some people, even talking about toilets is strictly forbidden; and according the keyboard warriors of a certain well-known parenting website, lots of people will not poo in any toilet other than their own, and never the en-suite because it might make the bedroom smell, and it's unthinkable to let a tradesman use your toilet, even one who has been working in your house all day.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: havelockellis

havelockellis

Contributor
Messages
10
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Fortythr33 said:
when thinking about it in my little space, it's when I'm on a hike or at a park. Many times have I seen a mom or dad, step off with a little one for them to take a pee.

In my little/middle space, if I had the chance, just being outside anywhere. In a backyard, park, on a hike. Just aslong as "mama or papa" was standing there to with me.

Growing up, in a very rual area, pretty much as long as you were single digit age, no one really cared. I have lots of memories of peeing outdoors as an actual little. Both with a without an adult around.
That does seem like a delightful scenario.

Just like diapers are accepted at a young age, its so nice the society mostly excuses peeing in public at that age. It feels so caring that they can pee when and where they need.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Fortythr33 and BobbiSueEllen

havelockellis

Contributor
Messages
10
Role
  1. Adult Baby
feetintrouble said:
I was brought up on long country walks in England, so I've done my fair share of peeing in the woods. I also remember doing it in parks. I think that with British prudishness, doing it outside is frowned upon more than in other parts of Europe: anyone who pees outdoors in a civilised fashion always does it very discreetly, and takes great care to hide, probably carries hand sanitiser for use afterwards, and it's talked about even less.

(This discussion is making me smile, because toilets are a very British problem, as cited in an episode of Blackadder: "For you English, the toilet is the basis of an entire culture". Public toilets are rare, often closed because of vandalism/drugs/Covid/global warming, and it's considered very bad form to sneak into a bar and use one without buying anything. Among some people, even talking about toilets is strictly forbidden; and according the keyboard warriors of a certain well-known parenting website, lots of people will not poo in any toilet other than their own, and never the en-suite because it might make the bedroom smell, and it's unthinkable to let a tradesman use your toilet, even one who has been working in your house all day.)
Yes, the obsession with using toilets and hiding bodily functions seems very English/Puritan/Victorian and as a result also inherited by much of the US. It's a shame.
 
  • Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

havelockellis

Contributor
Messages
10
Role
  1. Adult Baby
KindaOlde said:
In the summer when the pool is open and the kids and grandkids are here and we're all outside and wet all the guys go behind the garage for a 'nature pee'. I do it when working around the yard any time. It was wetting outdoors last summer that started my love of diapers.
That's great that you are establishing this freedom and culture. I know I enjoyed it in the EU when I was young and wished I had more of it back in the US. Is it only the guys, or can the girls also "nature pee?"
 

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Messages
200
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
havelockellis said:
That's great that you are establishing this freedom and culture. I know I enjoyed it in the EU when I was young and wished I had more of it back in the US. Is it only the guys, or can the girls also "nature pee?"
They could but they don’t. They’ll dry off and go in the house.
 
Top