• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Naturally submissive

Brittanyelle

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi, I'm 38, naturally submissive sissy. I've been cross dressing for the better part of 5 years, but have only just REALLY gotten into makeup. The pic of me doesn't show how much I've improved with makeup, but I'm sure I can always improve. I hope someone out there can guide me on better foundation choices. Thank you,

Britranyelle

Reactions: SoftMichel, Angelapinks, Anasami and 1 other person

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If you feel confident enough, some make up shops offer the service to mix up the perfect shade for your skin tone :)

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

SoftMichel

Confused, trying to cope, need lots of Hugs.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome. 😊

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Brittanyelle said:
Hi, I'm 38, naturally submissive sissy. I've been cross dressing for the better part of 5 years, but have only just REALLY gotten into makeup. The pic of me doesn't show how much I've improved with makeup, but I'm sure I can always improve. I hope someone out there can guide me on better foundation choices. Thank you,

Britranyelle
I actually saw a man sit in the chair at a major dept. store and have his colours done and a full make up makeover. The girl was in her late 20's to early 30's and was instructing him on how to apply and use various products. He was dressed in male clothes and acted like they were all alone but I did watch for awhile.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Brittanyelle said:

Britranyelle
Hello and welcome

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.