"Natural" messing or push?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I was just thinking of the way that I have used my diapers in the passed and thought of something of which it may be interesting to find some kind of average or demographic on.

I noticed that it feels more baby-like when you just stand still and let it slide out. But if you've been a father and seen a baby just a little bit before training, you'll notice they push it out rather intensely. So with these two things it seems that one would apply to those who are babies in their little-stand and others who are more toddler-like.
Personally, I like to simulate "You are a baby, you have no control" when messing my diapers. I don't sit or stay in them long but it does feel wonderfully infantile.
Which do you do?

It didn't let me post a poll, said it timed out. So answer this strawpoll instead. http://strawpoll.me/5557985/

Last edited:
Oooo intersting topic. I usually fall somewhere between the 2 extremes, but I air on the side of just letting it happen. I honestly only find that it's worth my time (and cleaning efforts) to mess if I have to go really bad and I know there's going to be a lot. It's just significantly more enjoyable for me that way. I also really love the desperation aspect of it and the whole idea of losing control. I definitely find that I feel much more little when I get to the point that I can't hold it anymore. It's not as fun for me when I have to push really intensely, as it just feels really forced..... pun intended.
So yeah, natural for me.

Yes.
I mess myself.
I just let it come naturally and allow my diaper to fill-up full.

I have messed twice since reconnecting with my little side, the first time was as close to an accident as I guess I could get. I'd woken in the morning wet and was heading to the bathroom to carry out my morning routine of showering etc. I was on my way down the stairs and got that unmistakable cramp and just let it go, it was very satisfying indeed and I really did feel like a toddler at that time, I hope I can repeat that again some time.

The other time required more effort and was nowhere near a enjoyable. Moving forward my messing will be solely when I am ready and not because I want to.

As with everything though, its all about personal preference.

I rather enjoy the feeling of standing or sitting and letting mother nature determine how fast or slow the seat of my pants becomes fun. Normally let it slide out naturally, and then later, grunt a bit to make the rest come out to complete the loading of the seat of my pants.

I do both letting it come out on its own and pushing it out.

I push it out because it won't come out naturally unless I do something about it.

Natural is for me. I like the feeling of the tension building of having to go then let it all come out with the relief of the tension. Although even babies have to push some times.

i usually just push, but i might actually try letting it naturally come out and see how that feels.

I mostly push but some times it comes out quick on it's own

Lozza1979 said:
What kind of people are we if we go on the internet and have actual serious discussions about the way in which we deliberately crap ourselves? I've had to stop wearing for a few days after getting a minor skin irritation, but it's threads like this that make me think twice about what I'm doing with my life. Okay, in all fairness I've messed my nappy too, many times, but sometimes I read through this ADISC forum and I start wondering what a depraved circus my life has become.
What kind of people are we? Well... we're the kind of people that wear diapers and use them for fun. You are too, apparently. Weird is pretty much the name of the game here. This is an AB/DL site (a very tame one, at that) dedicated to discussing pretty much all factors of the AB/DL lifestyle and some of those factors are gross, yes. But hey, that's why this site is here right? So we can actually talk about things we wouldn't wouldn't be able to otherwise with people who can relate. If you're questioning your life and feel that it's become a depraved circus, I'd recommend you browse ADISC for one of the many helpful threads on self-acceptance.

Lozza1979 said:
What kind of people are we if we go on the internet and have actual serious discussions about the way in which we deliberately crap ourselves? I've had to stop wearing for a few days after getting a minor skin irritation, but it's threads like this that make me think twice about what I'm doing with my life. Okay, in all fairness I've messed my nappy too, many times, but sometimes I read through this ADISC forum and I start wondering what a depraved circus my life has become.

There are definitely non-ABDL topics that everybody wants to talk about but it's against etiquette to do so. The internet allows us a place to talk about this kind of stuff. Also, I don't think that the thread is 100% serious. At the end of the day, I don't really think too many people on here care what each others messing preferences are and there isn't really a whole lot of discussion going on, just people passing by and voicing their preference before moving on.

My personal preference is to not mess. I'm not a big fan of the clean up or the smell.

Lozza1979 said:

Boy, you're sure not alone there, Lozza. I often wonder why I have the rather odd desires I do. But sexuality is a funny and complex thing that often defies all logic and reason. Like many here, I have absolutely no idea why I feel the need to wear diapers, but the need is there and it's not going anywhere. Clearly.

Humans: aren't we funny critters?

-RMS

Lozza1979 said:

I feel the same way. I haven't been as enthusiastic about diapers lately.

That and it's the same questions and answers over and over again although I'll admit this is a new one for me.

I am not a fan of the mess / smell but once while wearing a disposable diaper and plastic underpants I woke up to something that I must have eaten that did not agree with me. I jumped out of bed but about halfway to the bathroom I came to the defining moment of bearing down harder to hold it and make it to the toilet or realizing through rationalization that I still had to get my plastic underpants down and unsecure my tapes. If I had on regular underwear I probably could have made it with only some slight mess, but being secured in my protection, I could not hold it long enough. The latter happened and it slid out quite fast while I stood there just outside the bathroom door. This was the first time I ever lost control to this type of accident after age 5. As I stood there surprised trying to think what just happened and what to do, another wave came over for me and I as tried to make it to the bathroom (not sure why since I had already lost it), the rest slid out too quick for me to stop it. I was dumbstruck, but after a few minutes became relieved knowing my protection had done the job intended (though I wore for wetting protection and not the backdoor-type accident) and just crawled back into bed and fell asleep.

About 4 hours later I awoke thinking it was dream but a quick check / sensation and I knew it wasn't. Cleanup was not so great but I was still relieved I was protected and a not cleaning the sheets.

Lozza1979 said:
What kind of people are we if we go on the internet and have actual serious discussions about the way in which we deliberately crap ourselves?
I believe we're called ABDLs. =)

Anyways, I tend to push most of the time, though I've messed naturally before as well.

Not sure, although I don't mess often, Its something that every AB/DL should try.

I've done it before, and I rarely have to push, it just happens, same with peeing, I feel like its more natural.

I have had a few messing accidents, the just started and I could not stop it. I really do not like when messing happen I have no issue having to pee in my diaper (OAB) but messing a are not by choice when they happen

I still have messing accidents maybe once or twice a week. I just let it come out, and use it as a warning to prepare to change as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back