Natalie Portman's outfit

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
This is the cute outfit that Natalie Portman wore for a scene in the film 'V For Vendetta'.
20230403_132152.jpg

I have to admit that I would love to wear such a sissy outfit (I especially like the pink colour !).

It would be wonderfully humiliating if a strict female made me put it on and then made me stand in front of her. I would certainly feel like a total sissy!🙂

• Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Raylynn, Littlebabybecca and 2 others
I always loved this outfit.

It's a pity that she couldn't have worn it a bit more in the film!🙂

Love it

That’s a deliciously sissyish outfit. 💕

Wouldn't it be great if a Fetish Wear company would come up with an outfit like this? I would certainly buy it straight away if it did exist!🙂

Reactions: plasticpants10
Wow! I didn't even consider that there could be an outfit which was similar. I ❤ it!

Sissyleslie said:
This is the cute outfit that Natalie Portman wore for a scene in the film 'V For Vendetta'.
View attachment 106430

I have to admit that I would love to wear such a sissy outfit (I especially like the pink colour !).

It would be wonderfully humiliating if a strict female made me put it on and then made me stand in front of her. I would certainly feel like a total sissy!🙂
Is.. that a photo of a clipping from a magazine that's in a photo album? 😯

Here, have a link to a nice gif of her in that same dress:
Gif of Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta Girl Dress Turning Around

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, SissyJoanne, JustC and 1 other person
Thank you! - the gif is wonderful. You are absolutely right, it is a clipping, in this case from a newspaper and has been put into a album. (I did find some images online, but I'm afraid my I.T. skills aren't that good). So I had to improvise. Better than nothing, I suppose!

Reactions: Therin
Back