NASA Still uses Diapers

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just a small note at the end of the article. Even with the new suit they use adult diapers. In grade school I remember a few Astronauts coming to our school and they brought a diaper with them. I was fascinated then and still am.

Reactions: Floodingpants, LePew, diaperdude and 3 others
Huh. I knew about the diapers but not that astronauts would go to schools and talk about what it's like. I guess it makes sense though, since its a very famous job that a lot of little kids say they want to be when they grow up.

Reactions: footedpjs
I really don’t think they’re pooping in them. Like, I’m sure it’s an option in the worst case scenario but I think it’s super rare.

Reactions: footedpjs and diaperdude
I always wanted to be an astronaut. Well I got half my wish I get to wear diapers. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: EcoIncon, Napincolove, Zernesti333 and 5 others
LePew said:
I really don’t think they’re pooping in them. Like, I’m sure it’s an option in the worst case scenario but I think it’s super rare.
There was a SpaceX crew dragon return trip where the capsule’s toilet was broken so they had to wear diapers for the 19 hour return trip. I’m sure they all ended up doing everything in them.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and footedpjs
Corse all them aliens out there don't want their poo poo flying their face or get showered on with pee pee

• Haha
Reactions: deepdriftAD and footedpjs
TheMat said:
There was a SpaceX crew dragon return trip where the capsule’s toilet was broken so they had to wear diapers for the 19 hour return trip. I’m sure they all ended up doing everything in them.
I hope those billionaires enjoyed going potty in their diapers while stuck together in that tiny metal casket.

• Haha
Reactions: EagleBoy, deepdriftAD, footedpjs and 1 other person
LePew said:
I hope those billionaires enjoyed going potty in their diapers while stuck together in that tiny metal casket.
I don’t think it was a private trip. NASA has been using crew dragons for routine astronaut transportation to and from the space station.

Reactions: footedpjs and LePew
TheMat said:
I don’t think it was a private trip. NASA has been using crew dragons for routine astronaut transportation to and from the space station.
Pretty sure that billionaire leo capsule tour with the potty bonanza was literally a private trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: footedpjs
LePew said:
Astronauts are placed on a special diet months before they go on a mission to reduce the need to poop.

• Thinking
Reactions: LePew and footedpjs
Back