Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I dont think there is a tv thread so i figured this is as good as anywhere else to put it. Does anyone else watch naruto? Though it seems it has been dissappearing lately, when toonami went so did the weekly episodes, now there is only one every now and then.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
English dub Naruto is gross. I prefer the subbed ones. Plus, the subbed ones go much further than what Toonami has done. I haven't watched any in a while though. I just read the manga.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I tried watching it for a while, but there was too much filler in it and I didn't care for the dubs. The latter can be fixed by watching a subbed version, but the filler/pacing is a problem. I went to the manga and haven't looked back.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I usually watched the subs, but I agree with Trevor, the pacing can be a problem, so I'll watch the episodes in clumps....manga ftw!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Fillers pissed me off. Plus, the english dubs are wayyyyy too censored.

Go to NARUTO-ƒiƒ‹ƒg-‚Ç‚Á‚Æ‚±‚Þ and you can watch the subbed Shippuden chronicles in Japanese from the beginning. It's free!

I agree with andysetra. I like to buy the manga at Barnes & Noble and Waldenbooks so I can read and follow the story at my own pace.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
English Dubbed f*cking SUCKS.
Japanese subbed ftw. Plus, I read the manga :p Goes a lot faster.
--Evan

E

Error404

The original first three episodes of Naruto were banned and had to be remade if I remember correctly. They involved 'proper' injuries, including ripped open stomachs. I may be wrong though, I could of swore it was those episodes that I watched before watching the 4th and thinking "Where has my awesome series gone?"

I've not touched it since.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
It's an O.K. series, and by O.K. I mean it's just a step up from a steaming pile o' crap, it had potential but too much typical shounen shit ruined it.

Watch Hellsing, you'll be better for it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Hellsing needs another season, or more OVA's

Well, the series that you're talking about they kind of cut off early (the incognito storyline was added in after the anime was in production) and the OVA's come out every half a year and follow closely to the manga.

Short series > Long drawn out shounen

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Finished(as in no more episode on the way) animes I recommend:

Hellsing
Ouran Host Club
FLCL
FullMetal Alchemist (FMA)
Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
Air Gear
Death Note

...there are others, these are just the ones that came to mind :)

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Fate/Stay Night, (and if you want more of a Shoujo <girl's genre>) Ouran Highschool Host Club, or Lucky Star.
Higurashi is a good Anime, as well.
I'm not too far into it yet, but it's great so far. :)
--Evan

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
To many fillers and way to slow, read the manga instead! I bet you will love the Naruto manga more than the anime, everyone does ^^

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I watch the Japanese subbed anime. I don't like reading manga (or any comics) on my computer, and god knows I don't have the money to buy them all. Also, the anime features an awesome soundtrack.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Maybe I'll start reading the manga then, from what everyone says it's much better.

I love Naruto! I look into the manga time o time, but I mostly whach the anmie of it.
------------------
Ps. Why the sensi's!?:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.