Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have been thinking of Having Naps again but the Thing is i get Around 8-9 Hours of sleep Most nights now, should i have a nap? Yay Or nay?

CuddleFish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you feel like it then go ahead. You may find you need less sleep at night and can actually be more productive in the early morning. I suppose that getting up early is also good for clandestine diaper shopping.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I have been thinking of Having Naps again but the Thing is i get Around 8-9 Hours of sleep Most nights now, should i have a nap? Yay Or nay?

Hi Angelic.

We are all different. But I found as I accepted my Toddler hood. I went through some changes (not the diaper kind. Hee, hee.)
One of them is I needed moor sleep.
So now I have naps. And they really help me. Just don't nap to log as then it will effect your sleep.

Just like a pacifier you need to suck it and see.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
If you need a nap take one. Listen to your body

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I Took one Even though i had Around 9 Hours of sleep and i Fell asleep for a Little bit, Naps just feel like something i should have Cuz in am alittle.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They say that if you do nap, you should only nap for 20 min or so. If I nap for longer I feel gross.

SoakedSheets

Diaper Diva
Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
nap if you feel you need to, but if you're getting 9 hours at night you shouldn't be tired out!

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Im not tired als much , i just go . Im 18 is that a Faktor in anything?

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I know I take naps sometimes during the day, as for whether it is a factor or not, I guess it depends on the person, really Still I guess it also depends on the fact that I get up at 5 am every morning, but I digress.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I like to nap for about an hour, I wake up naturally after that, then I only need about 7 hours at night and I feel wonderful in the morning.

YoursTrulyJewel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Daddy had to set rules with my naps because I am a grumpy pants after them. I have to be able to get one hour, no more no less. Also, it has to be before 2pm.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep at night and I usually take naps mostly due to being tired. If I get less or more sleep than I usually get I am wide awake and I still take naps (especially when I am being little) and they usually last about 30-60 minuets.

Status
Not open for further replies.