Nappydate

Diapereddrummer15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Has anyone signed up for nappydate? Thoughts? Concerns? I signed up and the founder messaged me Immediately to say hello. Hopefully it turns into a reliable ABDL dating website. Sick of striking out on fetlife šŸ™„

Reactions: Diapercutie and littledreamers333
ya I get nothing from fetlife

Reactions: Goodnightsboy544 and Diapereddrummer15
I signed up for Nappydate. It is very early stages obviously but I did roleplay a little with a daddy.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
it mostly seems like people from the UK and not so much canada

• Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Diapereddrummer15 said:
Has anyone signed up for nappydate? Thoughts? Concerns? I signed up and the founder messaged me Immediately to say hello. Hopefully it turns into a reliable ABDL dating website. Sick of striking out on fetlife šŸ™„
Hey i've just joined too, seems OK... got a message back saying the site is quite new and will take some time to build members, didn't have to enter any payment details, my profile pic was reviewed, and I have also had some chat on there, so seems legit. Will be nice if it helps find me a daddy!!

Diapereddrummer15 said:
:) :) :)

Yez, i am on Nappydate and its amazing!

Reactions: Diapereddrummer15
HenryBJ said:
I can officially confirm I just spent an hour talking with a really good chance of a match on Nappydate.com I'm loving it! Finally a site (no offence Adisc) that caters for meets. Dont know what others think, but now I am a convert !

Reactions: Diapereddrummer15
And at the moment its FREE no credit cards needed. Makes a change!

LOL ..... Change. *Laughs and pees himself*

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27, LifeGoesOn223, DiaperArch and 4 others
I have joined but no one anywhere near me and it seems to be all men anyway so not suitable for a 'date' for me.

Reactions: Reward
I dont know if its just me but im a straight male and i cant find any women on nappydate its not to the point where i wont use the site but its kind of annoying

Reactions: Diapercutie
Hi Sambus and Goodnights boy, I am a girl who has joined Nappydate.com and also a girl looking for other girls as well as boys! I can tell you from experience there are far fewer girl ABDL's then there are boys on ANY site that caters for our interest. The site did only launch in June as far as I can tell and seems to be having (my approximation from surfing it) around 500 new members a week, so hopefully the girls on there will increase too, but i am first in the line LOL

Reactions: Diapercutie, Diapereddrummer15 and Goodnightsboy544
Jellytots said:
Hi Sambus and Goodnights boy, I am a girl who has joined Nappydate.com and also a girl looking for other girls as well as boys! I can tell you from experience there are far fewer girl ABDL's then there are boys on ANY site that caters for our interest. The site did only launch in June as far as I can tell and seems to be having (my approximation from surfing it) around 500 new members a week, so hopefully the girls on there will increase too, but i am first in the line LOL
Good to knowšŸ˜

Hello.

I made a profile on NappyDate a few months back - completed everything in full and put a photo of me as opposed to a nappy like some people do. I was very open and honest what I was looking for etc. and about me. I have had a few messages from females but never replies back to my replies. I find that a little odd? Not sure if this will become a paysite like ABDLMatch? which is a waste of time I feel.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223
I was curious so I started to create an account. I notice that it only lets you select looking for male/female with no option for both. Also the your gender section is only m/f as well. Idk seems a bit too black/white so I stopped right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Backwords
There was exactly one woman under 40 within 200 miles of me. šŸ‘

Looks good if youā€™re homosexual man or a heterosexual woman. But itā€™s about as useful as a chocolate fire guard for me. Not sure how the experience would be for someone non-binary.

Reactions: sambus
I just signed up and I am worried about how secure the site is I live alone and don't want my mom calling me one night and be like 'hey I found your profile on this weird fetish site'

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Also there is no matches in a 500 mile radius for me

nappydate is mostly ppl from the US

Back