Nappy showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteundies

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When you have been out in public what sort of response have you had if your nappy or plastic pants have been visible to others.

Astatine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No response at all. But I'm not flaunting on the other hand, so I think it depends on your definition of visible. I don't put to much effort into trying to hide the fact that I'm wearing, so sometimes one might see a bit of the bulge, hear a faint crinkly noise or even see a bit of the backing if my t-shirt would accidently ride up (I don't think this ever happened to me so far), but as most of the people are on autopilot 95% of the day, I think no one would notice. And even if, I guess most people would think in terms of incontinence.

Actually, a good friend of mine knows about the diapers and she isn't able to tell if I'm wearing or not :smile1:

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whenever I go out in my diapers I do my best to cover up well. Even when I'm in an anonymous place I still often feel pretty afraid of confrontation or some bad effect if I were to be found out. So - no - never had anything said because I usually don't have anything to see.

Elise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
When you have been out in public what sort of response have you had if your nappy or plastic pants have been visible to others.

Positive. Kneeling down to look at an item on a lower shelf in the store when a woman reached for item near me. As she bent down close to me in a low matter of fact voice, said "your diaper is showing". I jumped up mortified, and pulled my shirt down while looking to see if anyone else was nearby. As I turned every shade of red known to man (& maybe invented a few new hues), she stood up smiled & as she lifted her shirt a little exposing the top of her diaper said "it's okay your not the only one". Since then, I've made sure they were covered.

L

Lozza1979

I was in a clothes store not long ago and whilst waiting in the queue I took my top off which made my t-shirt underneath ride up to my chest.I looked up and noticed a woman looking at me with a surprised look.I looked down and saw that my nappy was visible over the waistband of my jeans all the way around.She never said a word and whether she was staring at my nappy I'm not sure, but it cant have been anything else.I never flaunt my nappies either at home or anywhere else and always keep them as discreet as possible, but sometimes I guess you can slip up.

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
As I said before, people are all the same. If you make a big deal out of something they get curious and gawk. If you act normal as if it's normal, no one will care.

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Positive. Kneeling down to look at an item on a lower shelf in the store when a woman reached for item near me. As she bent down close to me in a low matter of fact voice, said "your diaper is showing". I jumped up mortified, and pulled my shirt down while looking to see if anyone else was nearby. As I turned every shade of red known to man (& maybe invented a few new hues), she stood up smiled & as she lifted her shirt a little exposing the top of her diaper said "it's okay your not the only one". Since then, I've made sure they were covered.

That's actually a really cute and funny story :3

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit, that I sometimes like to let it show, like, I let the waistband peek a bit above my pants, but don't tuck in my shirt, and knowingly move so that it shows as much as possible... <-<

I've only done it 3 times so far XP But on my general experience, people will say nothing, heck, they'd hardly even notice =P

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Today I went and voted in my padding. I did not feel a bit self-conscious. I had some tight jeans and a loose top that came almost to my knees. It was very cool, but I was probably more self conscious about my not wearing a bra. If I bent over it would most likely be an eye full to someone at the wrong angle. I hardly ever wear one any more. No need for Brandon and panties when I could just wear a diaper.

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other

Did you invite her to join this site? lol ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Never have been caught wearing one on multiple occasions. Worn to the library, thrift store, school, on various errands and have not once been noticed. I don't think people pay that much attention to it personally. If you're not looking for it, then chances are you're not likely to notice it.

jimmyc69

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
well i wear in public quite a bit and i know the top of my diaper my diaper shows above my jeans waistband and i purposely dont pull my t shirt down to cover it fully, ive seen people glance but thats all really. also ive worn to my doctors appointments before and theyve noticed it when they have been listening to my chest or such but again nothing is said

Elise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Did you invite her to join this site? lol ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I would have spoken to her, but at that moment I was so embarrassed/shocked & caught off guard that all I wanted to do was hide or die.:blushie:

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Sometimes it hurts to get caught or scared but I personally think it's those bad feelings that try to make the body feel bad. I was told don't let others try to bother you. It can be very embarrassing but with a little bit of confidence you should overcome it!

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I wish I would have spoken to her, but at that moment I was so embarrassed/shocked & caught off guard that all I wanted to do was hide or die.:blushie:

I can imagine. You feel totally vulnerable at that point and lose all confidence. Good thing you're wearing the diaper in case the nerves decide to let out a surprise accident :blushie:

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes it hurts to get caught or scared but I personally think it's those bad feelings that try to make the body feel bad. I was told don't let others try to bother you. It can be very embarrassing but with a little bit of confidence you should overcome it!

I do agree. I am the same way. However, it is harder for some to do this and it's okay. Episodes like these are learning experiences and nice people like the woman that Elise came across make you realize the world is not a completely judgmental place full of people looking to catch you at your worst. Good advice, though.

Albertje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
It only happened to me once as far as I know, without even realizing it till way later. I was shown some photos of me while having fun on a fancy fair and there it was, my diaper sticking out loud and clear above my shorts. Dozens of people must have seen it but I was totally unaware of it, and nobody said anything. Have been a lot more careful about it ever since though.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was at a Starbucks once and I got up to go get water from the Barista and when I turned around there were two gals laughing and staring at me. I was thinking what's their issue. When I got back to my seat my wife said my diaper was showing due to my shirt getting stuck between. I do a really good job of hiding it and don't purposely try to show it. I wasn't embarrassed either, I was more mad about their childish behavior. Most folks on this site know that wearing diapers is impossible to always hide. Diapers ride much higher then underwear. Summer time I take my shirt off and go running and I tuck my diaper waist band down and it still shows a little unless I want to hike my shorts up....lol

jimmyc69

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i really dont get why anyone would be worried about it being seen if anyone sees your nappy showing a bit they just assume you need them for incontinence and dont say anything so its not really a big deal surely

Zedd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
As much as I try to hide it when I'm wearing, there is a part of me that just wants to say f*** it and let it show, a part that wants to shout to the world "YEAH I'M WEARING A DIAPER! WHAT NOW B*****?!?". The whole idea of 'getting caught' implies that it's something shameful that needs to be tucked away and hidden. Even though I do it, I don't always like it.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
About a couple weeks ago I went to the zoo with my AB/DL friend and we let the waist band of our diapers show and crinkled as we walked. People gave us odd looks but we live in Oregon people are all weirdos here :D

IzzyFox

Just an oddball fur in a diaper.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I honestly don't know if anyone has seen my diaper. There are times when I will let my diaper show above the waistband of my pants or shorts, but I am not trying to flaunt it. If someone has seen my diaper, he/she hasn't given any sort of odd reaction to it.

ManicMunchkin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I take pretty good precautions against accidentally flashing anyone -- wearing long shirts, tucking in my undershirt, wearing a onesie, bending at the knees rather than the waist when picking something off the floor, etc. Ironically, the one time I was the closest to exposing myself had nothing to do with any of these. I was camping out in the hallway at school doing homework during my lunch break and it wasn't until I got up to leave a half hour later that I realized my bag was open and the clean diaper I brought for a change was right there, sticking out for all the world to see. No one ever said anything to me, but then I'd hope at our age and profession my classmates would be more mature than to laugh or make a fuss over something personal like that. On the contrary, they'd probably be the ones who were shamed by the rest of the students and faculty for such a reaction. It's good to know I've got that kind of backing, should I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.