Nappy secrets

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many people have managed to hide their desires to wear nappies all their lives?
When I had counselling for this my counsellor and I used to laugh…..I said imagine if I met my mates in the pub and said “ hey I wore a cracking nappy last night !”
My mates would be horrified!
But it’s true, I wore a cracking nappy last night, and tonight and hopefully the night after……

• Love
Reactions: tas84, Belarin, BenNevis and 3 others

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A few of my IRL friends know, but not a lot, and I'm happy to keep it that way.

Back in university, when I was first starting to realize I was into diapers, a couple people in our friend group actually suggested having an adult diaper party. I pretended to be horrified - the plan was eventually abandoned - but the idea got me so excited I thought I'd pass out. I wonder if one of the folks who suggested it has a similar secret...?!

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Antientmariner, warmfeeling and 2 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The only person that knows of my diaper kink is my wife. No one else knows. With the exception of a few close calls I've managed to hide this from everyone.

Reactions: babyjoe20, RuffRuff, warmfeeling and 2 others

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
ive not managed to hide it a couple of friends know xxx

Reactions: Davvyboy

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
hti24 said:
I wonder if one of the folks who suggested it has a similar secret...?!
I wouldn’t be surprised!

My family kinda knows, but otherwise it hasn’t gone beyond my various partners.

Reactions: Davvyboy

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Davvyboy said:
How many people have managed to hide their desires to wear nappies all their lives?
When I had counselling for this my counsellor and I used to laugh…..I said imagine if I met my mates in the pub and said “ hey I wore a cracking nappy last night !”
But it’s true, I wore a cracking nappy last night, and tonight and hopefully the night after……
Came close to hiding it my whole life … but all it took was a small streak of carelessness with placement, and my parents did find out. It was one of the most awkward experiences ever, and I’m glad to be completely independent and with my own household. 😌

Reactions: LePew, warmfeeling and Davvyboy

BracedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Same as MetalDan, has been fine since I moved out.

Reactions: Antientmariner and Davvyboy

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've never told anyone, except my wife and my ex, but I never felt the need or desire to if I had no plans of a romantic or intimate relationship. I feel like the odd man out because I don't want my friends and family to know about my private life. Id rather just meet and chat with people that are already interested/kinky versus risking friendships over something that really has nothing to do with them and serves no benefit for me or them to know what I have going on under my clothes. I've been incredibly discreet and don't push the limits, so no one knows

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle, MetalDan86, brooks and 2 others

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I've always hidden it from family, friends and colleagues, only people ever told were other ABDL's on sites like this and Fetlife. My mum now knows since I decided I wanted to use cloth more and needed to be able to do laundry without worry. I honestly thought when I told her that she'd be like "yeah I've known for years" as there have been close calls and definitely the odd smells here and there in my room but going from her reaction I did a better job than I thought, she had no idea and thought I might be about to tell her I was gay.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Davvyboy

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I some how managed to hide my diaper and plastic pants stuff while living at home til I was 25. I made makeshift diapers quite young ,around 10 right up to stashing adult diapers and plastic pants until moved out at 25.... That was quite a long run. Im now 50 and my parents had passed over 10 years now and was thinking wow they never ever knew or found out of my liking for diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyCharlie, warmfeeling and Davvyboy

Rc104

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've managed to hide it from everyone for I would say 4 years now. I've been a DL as long as I could remember, but wasn't able to get my own diapers until I got my own money and credit cards. I've only ever worn lighter padded diapers about twice out in public and got a onesie to completely hide it from view. Haven't been caught yet.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Davvyboy

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No body I know in my personal life, work life or anything else knows or even has a clue that I'm into the abdl scene. most of them I would imagine don't even know it exists.
The only people that know about my little fetish are the people on here.

• Love
Reactions: AliB, pampers8, warmfeeling and 1 other person

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Davvyboy said:
I’m the same as a lot on here. The only people that knows about my love for wearing nappies is my wife, and all of you on this site, I couldn’t and wouldn’t want to tell anyone else that I know, about my kink. It is great to be able to talk with like minded people here on this ste.

Reactions: babyjoe20, Napincolove, MetalDan86 and 2 others

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My mum and 2 ex girlfriends know I've always been worried sick 1 of the exes will out me

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
ben0510 said:
No body I know in my personal life, work life or anything else knows or even has a clue that I'm into the abdl scene. most of them I would imagine don't even know it exists.
The only people that know about my little fetish are the people on here.
Same!! For many reasons in not sharing with friends and fam, I’ve been EXTREMELY careful for decades! The only people I’ve shared anything about my little side, and abdl is here and a private group on another social media platform. I’m terrified of rejection and just want to be accepted somewhere in the world. 🙄🫣

Reactions: warmfeeling

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
threated with diapers as a child, and again when I started school. but they never did. I Had an ongoing fantasy of being treated like a baby not just wearing a diaper as I was last scolded about it when mom found one under my bed around 12. she wanted to embarrass me, stating she would make some for me, if that's what I wanted. But I would have to spend the day on the front porch in just my cloth diapers n plastic pants for all to see.
nothing was said about putting them on me, or treating me as a child if I did, so I gave in and said no. As I got older, I tried desperately to get that chance again, so my infantile behavior became a running joke among the family most of my life. after I was married and found out my X-wife had conversations with my family about it, I got bold and would openly talk to my mother about it and what some of the causes of my behavior could be. she would lessen but not give an opinion other than, that it was my problem to deal with and nobody else's business but my wife at that time.

Reactions: tam1623 and Teddy02

Teddy02

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am now over 70 and have hidden my nappies for all of that time, mostly terrified that I could be discovered. I have always thought that my slightly childish ways might have made it obvious that something was not ‘normal’ in the Teddy psyche. What I have discovered over that time is that no one really cares. I guess that if I were some ‘celebrity’ it would make a newspaper article ‘in the public interest’, but thankfully I am not. I delight in the knowledge that my ‘proclivities’ harm no one, are gentle in nature and give me enormous pleasure and comfort.

Reactions: tam1623, warmfeeling and Lyric

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just my wife knows and I’m good with that. I’ve met a few other ABDL’s when buying or selling diapers on local platforms. I’d like to branch out more in the scene for purely social reasons.

Reactions: warmfeeling

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
i wear with pride a few people know but i dont really care who finds out at the end of the day i am who i am accept me or dont xxx

Reactions: warmfeeling and Lyric

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I kept it hidden for most of my adult life until I told a girl I met about 15 years ago. In time, she moved in with me and since then I've become much more open about the diaper side of my life. My mother told me when I around 16 that she suspected I liked to wear diapers and rubber pants to bed, but that it was a bad habit to have since I would be going to college soon and I wouldn't be able to keep wearing them. From then on I felt I had to keep it secret from others so only my mom and my sister knew I liked to wear diapers. It wasn't until much later that I worked up the nerve to tell someone the truth. Now, many folks know I wear diapers-my wife, daughter, MIL, SIL, a few friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: wowser81, warmfeeling, Teddy02 and 2 others