• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nappy lover

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello I'm just new to this I'm a nappy lover from belfast I've loved nappies from I was in nursery school I'm now 38 would to talk to other nappy lovers

Reactions: Jorelaxed, tam1623, babybigdiaper and 2 others
Vintage84 said:
Hello I'm just new to this I'm a nappy lover from belfast I've loved nappies from I was in nursery school I'm now 38 would to talk to other nappy lovers
Hello and welcome! 😊
I hope you enjoy the site 😉
Lots of diaper lovers here ! (Including myself!)

Thank you so much

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome from Michigan, USA! Many diaper lovers here. You are in good company!!

Reactions: Vintage84
Vintage84 said:
Thank you so much
Does Belfast have a tradition of red Indians?
Or are you into modelling figures, or a baseball fan ? .. now I've ran out of ideas !
Oh ! Do you have a favourite nappy yet ?

Thank you very much I really appreciate it I really can't wait to talk to Fellow diaper lovers

Hey Vintage, I'm also 38 and wanted to wear diapers since as young as I can remember (which is 6yo). You're in the right place, welcome!

Lol I thought I had to put a picture as an avatar and the Indian was looking right at me at the time he was my grandmother's she collected them. The best diaper I ever wore were the old plastic backed tenas I think the best looking ones are sdk

Vintage84 said:
Lol I thought I had to put a picture as an avatar and the Indian was looking right at me at the time he was my grandmother's she collected them. The best diaper I ever wore were the old plastic backed tenas I think the best looking ones are sdk
Nice.. SDK s are popular.. good fit , and proper vintage baby ..

Vintage84 said:
Hello, welcome here

Hello and welcome, early 40’s from Lancashire.

Yea I really love sdk they just look so good I love all white plastic backed disposable nappies

Thank you warm feeling and nappy couple I really appreciate it

Hello and welcome.

Vintage84 said:
Hi from across the pond! 🇺🇸 Welcome!

Thank you all for the welcome

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome.

Back