Nappy Love.

Cheetara85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Over the past two years I’ve become more invested in my love for nappies. I’ve been wearing more often, both at home and work (even pooped myself at work once 😬). I have been trying out new brands to see what I like best. I’ve told friends and family that I like to wear nappies, with mostly positive outcomes. My Mum wasn’t exactly mean, but she doesn’t want to know anything about it, and that’s a shame. I would like more freedom where I live. It’s a shared house with four other people, so I mostly wear in my room. Overall I’m in a good place concerning my love for nappies, and I am learning to deal with the guilt and shame a lot better. Eventually I want to wear 24/7, but I’m not going to rush into it. For now I’m just going to enjoy the times when I’m padded.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
Cheetara85 said:
Over the past two years I’ve become more invested in my love for nappies. I’ve been wearing more often, both at home and work (even pooped myself at work once 😬). I have been trying out new brands to see what I like best. I’ve told friends and family that I like to wear nappies, with mostly positive outcomes. My Mum wasn’t exactly mean, but she doesn’t want to know anything about it, and that’s a shame. I would like more freedom where I live. It’s a shared house with four other people, so I mostly wear in my room. Overall I’m in a good place concerning my love for nappies, and I am learning to deal with the guilt and shame a lot better. Eventually I want to wear 24/7, but I’m not going to rush into it. For now I’m just going to enjoy the times when I’m padded.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Cheetara85
Back