Status
Not open for further replies.

Slip92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi Guys,

Genuine bedwetter here who wears Molicare Nappies overnight. I'm having an issue at present whereby I'm waking up in a gel and wee covered bed most mornings due to the inside of the nappy splitting open as I'm sleeping

Naturally, as I sleep next to my rather pretty girlfriend every night I get aroused in my sleep. The combination of this and a wet nappy causes my penis to break through the cloth of the inside of the nappy and into the gel area allowing it to escape as I wriggle through the night.

Any hints or tips to stop this, as it's getting rather frustrating! I've tried placing a booster pad at the front of my nappy, but the same thing is happening....breaking right through it, causing even more gel to leak out! :frown:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Since it's tearing through the fabric that separates your crotch from the gel, my suggestion would be to get a booster or other pad to ensure that area does not become torn.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Damn. You have a powerful penis. I've never burst a nappy, even with a raging erection. I can only suggest plastic pants, a nappy cover, or some other kind of waterproof outerwear.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Are you "active" when excited or is this passive? If you are being "active" then stop your activity. If this is a passive problem I'm at a loss. Maybe you're taping the diapers too tight, they are too small for you, they are exceptionally cheap, or a combination of these?

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
This is a more common problem when you wear a diaper that is one size too small. The way the diapers are cut will produce a much tighter fit even when taped on more loosely (especially around the legs). The diaper becomes saturated and the get expands. Except with a too small diaper it has nowhere to expand to and bursts out. A lot, if not all, of the problems with diapers splitting open all come from this.

Luckily the solution is simple. Wear a properly sized diaper. Really, go up one size and this problem will disappear.

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm not sure how attached you are to your disposables, but my suggestion would be cloth. Though I don't wet the bed, tearing through is one of my biggest issues when I sleeping in diapers, this problem, along with the issue of leaking on my side was solved with cloth. And its saved me a fair bit of money too

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Go up a size if you can, that will give the diaper a little more slack there to compensate for penile expansion pressure.

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I have the same problems with diapers because of the fact when I wet myself baddly the diaper isn't always strong enough to withstand the onslaught of liquids or urine, this I why I prefer wearing more Tha one diaper because if one bursts then the other ones will provide a back up to soak up some of the wetness before it gets to my bedding although I can't always feel the effects until its too late although it does also depend on the quality of the diaper as to wever or not I provides me with adequate comfort and protection or it causes me too many problems to be worthwhile wearing my advice is to choose the best quality diapers and not the cheapest ones.

Yours sincerely
Chonababy888

INCONTAL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Some diapers come apart from rash creams. I have learned not to over due the barrier creams/ointments.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Never had a nappy fall apart at night but sometimes during the day when I haven't changed soon enough.

couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Could be as well just one defective package. Sometimes you'll get defective diapers some how.

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
have you thought about trying cloth diapers and plastic pants for bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.