Nappy free night until...

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've come down with a bit of a cold. Last night I was gonna have a nappy free night until I sneezed about to get into bed and ended up with a small wet patch. I decided it would be best to pad up Incase it happened again.

• Sad
Reactions: KrazyJoe67, Lyric, diaperdude and 1 other person
Diamond said:
So I've come down with a bit of a cold. Last night I was gonna have a nappy free night until I sneezed about to get into bed and ended up with a small wet patch. I decided it would be best to pad up Incase it happened again.
Stress incontinence may be , but good call on putting a nappy on

parcelboy2 said:
Stress incontinence may be , but good call on putting a nappy on
Better safe than sorry.

Diamond said:
I think its best to wear your diapers to bed nightly. Seems like that's where you are headed anyway and you do seem to really enjoy wetting yourself. What would really be best is to have a heart to heart talk with your mom about needing to wear diapers to bed, that way no more hiding, at least from mom..

Reactions: KrazyJoe67
I especially appreciate my diapers when I’m sick. Often when sick with a severe cold or the flu I’ll get diarrhea and that makes me very thankful that I’m wearing containment. Being dual IC I have “accidents” in my diapers daily but the diarrhea that accompanies sickness is even more devastating so that when it occurs I’m even more grateful for them controlling the mess and that I never go without them.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67
Zeke said:
I especially appreciate my diapers when I’m sick. Often when sick with a severe cold or the flu I’ll get diarrhea and that makes me very thankful that I’m wearing containment. Being dual IC I have “accidents” in my diapers daily but the diarrhea that accompanies sickness is even more devastating so that when it occurs I’m even more grateful for them controlling the mess and that I never go without them.
Reading your post has really opened my eyes when I get sick I have the same problem when I get sick.

Yes, you’re far better off being safe than sorry when it comes to going to bed sick. As I said I wear 24/7 due to my dual IC so I don’t dare take that chance (as there’s no chance involved, I’d wake up soaked and possibly messy).

Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and NappiedTruckDriver
Lyric said:
I think its best to wear your diapers to bed nightly. Seems like that's where you are headed anyway and you do seem to really enjoy wetting yourself. What would really be best is to have a heart to heart talk with your mom about needing to wear diapers to bed, that way no more hiding, at least from mom..
Talking to parents isn't an option as I don't need them just like to. I've come to bed without one tonight and know I'll wake up dry, even though I do love wetting when I'm padded my body knows when it's safe to and when it's not.

Back