Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
So i just had a thought.
Everyone always wants discreet delivery of thier nappies. And companies generally are good at this with non see through plastic bags or big brown boxes.

But has anyone ever asked a company to send thier nappies in a none discreet way? Like just attaching the label to the clear packing they come in?

If so why did you ask for it?
Did it have the desired effect?
And did anyone ever say anything?

I get cases of tena delivered and the box is discreet but they have a mark on them that you would know what was in them if you knew the box. I've seen the boxes myself outside other peoples houses on the day the recycling gets collected so assume the person living there also uses tena products

Last edited:
I have a friend who used to get nappies delivered by one of the medical supply companies, in their own sign-written vans. That made it really obvious what was in the huge boxes. And of course, everyone in the street could guess what was being delivered.

Reactions: Stevepw
Adult diapers and other medical stuff should get privacy protection unless it's recreational. I'm a privacy extremist and I think there should be some way to order stuff threw your doctor with cash so it can't be traced back to you.

Gompells I used to get delivered, the box has outlined pictures of their products, cleaning bottles, brushes, etc.... on the end is a huge open disposable nappy

Stevepw said:
So i just had a thought.
Everyone always wants discreet delivery of thier nappies. And companies generally are good at this with non see through plastic bags or big brown boxes.

But has anyone ever asked a company to send thier nappies in a none discreet way? Like just attaching the label to the clear packing they come in?

If so why did you ask for it?
Did it have the desired effect?
And did anyone ever say anything?

I get cases of tena delivered and the box is discreet but they have a mark on them that you would know what was in them if you knew the box. I've seen the boxes myself outside other peoples houses on the day the recycling gets collected so assume the person living there also uses tena products
I ordered a Rearz sample via Amazon and it was delivered in a clear plastic bag. It was left in my mailbox with the door open—not exactly discreet 🫤

I have had a mixture over the years. I have had some delivered in plain brown boxes, completely non descript. Other times, like if I ordered a case of a brand like attends or tena etc, they have just arrived in those boxes with just all the shipping labels attached. Other times I have seen lame attempts to mask the boxes with a small bit of tap over the markings like a bit of tape covering the "M4" or something like that. I have been ordering for the past few years from NRU, they always ship in plain. I don't remember who shipped what like what (if that makes sense). But the delivery person would never bat an eye lid at it at all.

But to answer the question that this topic is about, I don't think I would go out my way to request to get nappies delivered in all their open glory.

Last edited:
Dorset Nursing supplies make no attempt to cover their makings and the box and I have had split boxes with the packages showing a few times.

Reactions: smnapp
bobbilly said:
Dorset Nursing supplies make no attempt to cover their makings and the box and I have had split boxes with the packages showing a few times.
I have also received cases of diapers that were split open. I think it’s a combination of flimsy box’s and rough handling by shipping companies. I even received a box once that looking like a fork-truck had poked a hole in it. Fortunately the contents where not damaged.

Reactions: TigerDL
Most diapers that I order normally come in brown or white boxes with just a bunch of codes on the outside. like better-dry just have L10 on the outside of the box. The postman hates it as I live on a steep driveway and those boxes are quite heavy.

Then on other deliveries I have booster pads that get delivered by a medical supply store. They say in big writing "BOOSTER PADS" on the outside of the box! I'm not fussed though I have so many medical deliveries.
I could select the discreet option during checkout but then they just double box it. I have no room for all those boxes in my recycling!

I then have other medical supplies delivered by Coloplast and they are discreet but use a "Medical Supplies" tape in bright green.

id never get a single bag delivered as i'm sure every diaper would be damaged in transit that way.

Back