Nappy day

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wife’s going into work today ( Monday) so it’s an all day nappy day for me, can’t wait, anyone joining me 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Lyric, ianwee, Deleted member 39193 and 1 other person
Nice, what you got planned to be doing (And I don’t mean inside the nappy 😆)

I’m out for a darts tournament at the pub tonight so I expect to be wearing later after a belly full of beer. 😊

Reactions: warmfeeling and Lyric
Forced said:
Nice, what you got planned to be doing (And I don’t mean inside the nappy 😆)

I’m out for a darts tournament at the pub tonight so I expect to be wearing later after a belly full of beer. 😊
Ha, our daughter and her boyfriend have gone to London to see a band, so I’m back to two dogs again for this week, so going to walk them, then garden duties. How are you?, I miss a game of darts

Reactions: ianwee
warmfeeling said:
Ha, our daughter and her boyfriend have gone to London to see a band, so I’m back to two dogs again for this week, so going to walk them, then garden duties. How are you?, I miss a game of darts

So happy the weather has finally turned and we’re getting a bit of sun at last.
Let the public nappy ‘adventures’ start again 😉

All good here, cheers.
Coming to the end of the darts season now, just the comp finals and then it’s on to the Summer league.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Forced said:
So happy the weather has finally turned and we’re getting a bit of sun at last.
Let the public nappy ‘adventures’ start again 😉

All good here, cheers.
Coming to the end of the darts season now, just the comp finals and then it’s on to the Summer league.
It’s been a long time coming. Haha, I’ve only been as far as walking the dogs in a nappy. Glad you all good

Reactions: ianwee
Every day is a nappy day for me.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Lyric, ianwee and 1 other person
Nappy day for me too. Even managed a mess earlier on. Sunny here too after a cold and wet start this morning. Online tax return done and a bit of preparation in the garden for next week when the gardeners are coming with heavy machinery.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Lyric, ianwee and 1 other person
Tenawearer said:
Nappy day for me too. Even managed a mess earlier on. Sunny here too after a cold and wet start this morning. Online tax return done and a bit of preparation in the garden for next week when the gardeners are coming with heavy machinery.
That’s cool, can’t beat a good nappy day 😁👍🏻

Good for you warmfeeling !! (y)
Every day is Nappy Day - Diaper for this Gal ;)

Reactions: warmfeeling and Lyric
Rita said:
Good for you warmfeeling !! (y)
Every day is Nappy Day - Diaper for this Gal ;)
That’s cool, have fun 😁👍🏻

Enjoy! Nappy and onesie day for me as well. Tykables LIttle Wadler :)

Last edited:
squishiestlittleboy said:
Enjoy! Nappy and onesie day for me as well. Tykables LIttle Wadler :)
Ha that’s cool, enjoy 😁👍🏻

Thanks Warmfeeling, enjoy your nappy day too.

Tenawearer said:
Thanks Warmfeeling, enjoy your nappy day too.
Thank you 😁👍🏻

warmfeeling said:
Wife’s going into work today ( Monday) so it’s an all day nappy day for me, can’t wait, anyone joining me 😁👍🏻
Hey that’s great. 👍 It’s a ‘non nappy day’ for me and the next few days I think unfortunately but I hope you enjoy today. Days spent in nappies are brilliant! 😊

DLmikey said:
Hey that’s great. 👍 It’s a ‘non nappy day’ for me and the next few days I think unfortunately but I hope you enjoy today. Days spent in nappies are brilliant! 😊
Thank you. Sorry you’re not in a nappy 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Nappy day here too, for no better reason than last night's Quatro was so cozy this morning that I decided to wear all day :) It has been so nice - I don't wear all day very often but that makes it even better when I do!

WetKat said:
Nappy day here too, for no better reason than last night's Quatro was so cozy this morning that I decided to wear all day :) It has been so nice - I don't wear all day very often but that makes it even better when I do!
That great I’m the same, it’s worth the wait

Reactions: WetKat
Working from home today ... so it's a nappy day for me too! Hurray!

Reactions: warmfeeling and ABChick
Back