Nappy Bag

Slip92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey - could somebody recommend a high quality nappy changing backpack that is available in the UK and is fairly neutral/masculine?

Ideally needs to be able to hold 5 nappies + wipes/sacks/spare jeans!

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Dllover15

LDSDIAPERLOVER15
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
Just go to the supermarket and get a diaper bag from the diaper section. Any bag could work, like a backpack...

AmberStarfield

Pampers Poop Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Most any backpack will hold 5 nappies. I have a thick canvas backpack with leather straps, and I normally keep 3 diapers in it along with my iPad, chargers, radio, and various other items.

Last edited:

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey - could somebody recommend a high quality nappy changing backpack that is available in the UK and is fairly neutral/masculine?

Ideally needs to be able

Ideally needs to be able to hold 5 nappies + wipes/sacks/spare jeans!

Thanks! :)

I've just got one of these. I know it's not a specific 'nappy bag' but works fine for me. Can easily fit a few nappies, wipes and a change of clothes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713-191954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200713-191954_Chrome.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet little forever AB toddler girl in Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
For some reason, I've been seeing Skip Hop diaper backpacks pop up on Craigslist here, on and off. They seem do-able for adults in diapers, too...

legojoker88

One diapered day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Private
Personally I use a regular backpack, anything will work. Just find one that you like, that is the most important part.