Nappies

terrynappi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all
Does anyone actually put nappies on the line anymore?

My mommy does, with my plastic pants and baby clothing. How else would she dry my washing

I wear mainly terry and flannel nappies so yes, they go on the line and I much prefer cloth to disposables as they were what I grew up in.

I hang my cloth diapers out on the line in good weather. Fresh air and good hot sunshine helps keep them smelling better, too.

Living in an apartment - nope. All my things are either dried in the dryer or sometimes I will dry an item by hanging them in the bathroom.

ABdrew said:
My mommy does, with my plastic pants and baby clothing. How else would she dry my washing
I tried that once, years ago. The padding broke agart in the wind and quickly clumped together all at one end. It then began to rain and the sap swelled really huge. The diaper didn't hold for very long either, as soon the glue failed and the padding and sap all fell to the ground. The shell otherwise held up ok and dried out again, but the sticky on the tapes were ruined so I couldn't even attempt to put it back on.

Good thing I didn't try putting it in my washer first. That would have been a disaster.

Sorry i meant my cloth nappies.
Our line always looks like these a baby living in the house. Hehee
Only a big baby.

If I have to, yes.

Back