Nappies Ruse

CuddleBear2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
What are nappies Ruse like for ordering from? love some of their baby ware and wondering are they reliable service thank's

I've ordered from them many times, never had a problem. They have two stores, one in Bolton and one in Aylesbury if you want to go in store.

Reactions: atechno
Lol, when I read the thread title, I was thinking the post was about some kind of ruse involving diapers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: BabyPawz, LilxFawn, CookieMonstah and 3 others
68Bonnie said:
Lol, when I read the thread title, I was thinking the post was about some kind of ruse involving diapers 😆
You're not the only one. Doesn't sound like a great name for a company to me. Maybe try Nappies Hoax instead.

• Haha
Reactions: LilxFawn, Deleted member 9978 and atechno
Trevor said:
You're not the only one. Doesn't sound like a great name for a company to me. Maybe try Nappies Hoax instead.
Could try Diaper Gambit

• Haha
Reactions: LilxFawn and Deleted member 9978
SgtOddball said:
Could try Diaper Gambit
It rolls right off the tongue!

Reactions: Deleted member 9978
Cracking delivery and service.Plain box delivery.... DPD delivered so you can easily track the driver. Very quick to reply to on line enquiries...
I've called in a few times and they are very professional, efficient and discreet. Even stood in the sales office before the sales counter had been opened... I was offered samples and all sorts!

For a moment I was confused, until the penny dropped; you're referring to 'Nappies R Us'. I didn't think there was *another* UK seller with outlets in Bolton and Aylesbury.

Speaking of.. can someone explain something to me. Nappies R Us, and 'ABDL Marketplace'. Two seemingly separate online stores, but they have identical-looking websites, identical stock and identical outlet locations. How does that work exactly?

Reactions: sbmccue and Trevor
atechno said:
For a moment I was confused, until the penny dropped; you're referring to 'Nappies R Us'. I didn't think there was *another* UK seller with outlets in Bolton and Aylesbury.

Speaking of.. can someone explain something to me. Nappies R Us, and 'ABDL Marketplace'. Two seemingly separate online stores, but they have identical-looking websites, identical stock and identical outlet locations. How does that work exactly?
Seems like I should have made that leap. Thanks. I don't know every company out there but it was a bit odd to have one that others recognized that I hadn't heard of, and with such an unusual name, besides.

just in case you are all wondering it's actually Nappies R Us, and i've heard of them but never used them I use a company in Telford called Inconitnentchoice (yes it is all one word)

atechno said:

The one who owns ABDL Marketplace teamed up with NappiesRUs.

Bought a sample pack of nappies from "Nappies R Us" during the summer, no issues - efficient service.

If only I could find a caregiver/mommy to put me in the nappy!.. ::( Difficult to do alone with Cerebral Palsy, nappies not medically required but desired for escapism..

I have been to the Aylesbury store several times as it is local to me. They are a group of companies. Incontinenceshop.com is their more medical outlet based in Bolton. Nappiesrus.com is their abdl store/warehouse in Aylesbury. The staff I have met are super helpful and very knowledgeable, one of them took me into the warehouse which is HUGE and showed me their stock. Wow! I have no affiliation to them but have always been very impressed.

Reactions: NooNoo and atechno
68Bonnie said:
Me too.

Its Nappiesrus.co.uk

Back