Nappies in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilchers

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I wear nappies in public. Just nappies. Nobody cares if you just go about your business.

Anyone else do the same?

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I wear in public no big deal, I only get twitchy about it if I wet a few times, saggy butt ><

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I do I all the time. I wear them under my clothes of course.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi,

I wear nappies in public. Just nappies. Nobody cares if you just go about your business.

Anyone else do the same?

Hey Pilchers! Looks like you're new o the community. We like to get to know each other a little and we're wondering what other interests you might have? I'm a bookworm, myself. Welcome t ADISC!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I wear in public no big deal, I only get twitchy about it if I wet a few times, saggy butt ><

Winter on the Canadian prairies means I wear a parka out in public. That's a big, heavy winter coat that goes down to mid-thigh. Hmmm OP is Pilchers so I guess he is Aussie and so no parka for him. But yeah, I wear in public under jeans alla time, I just wear shirts that tuck in. I own a onesie (diaper shirt) and that also works.

I AM CANADIAN

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
About the only time I ever go out in public diapered is... always
as far as going outside in just a diaper.. outside of camping out on a small plot of land I own truly out in the middle of nowhere.. never.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I wear all the time under clothes. Don't know why I'd need to go out in just a diaper, I wouldn't even with regular underwear. But I'm not too scared if someone sees the back of the diaper peek out, it's none of their business anyway. If they asked, I'd ask why were they staring at my butt in the first place!? D:

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
But I'm not too scared if someone sees the back of the diaper peek out, it's none of their business anyway. If they asked, I'd ask why were they staring at my butt in the first place!? D:

In their defense, if it's in plain sight, it's hard to ignore.

kayley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Hi,

Anyone else do the same?

Cool story bro. You should wright fiction.

L

Lozza1979

I have worn a nappy under my trousers to my local shop, just a couple minutes down the road to test the water so to speak.I was worried people would see the bulge under my trousers or hear the rustle sound they make when you walk.I plan to do my first wetting outdoors soon.The thought of that is exiting.

Pelzi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I need to wear diapers in public more. I've only done it a couple of times. >_<

C

CrinklySiren

I love to wear in public under my outfits, but often times the weather doesn't permit for such events -______- Miami weather is not very friendly diaper-wearing weather. I've actually been quite enjoying this polar-vortex-caused lowering in tempurature... Though I don't envy anyone up north x_x

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I love to wear in public under my outfits, but often times the weather doesn't permit for such events -______- Miami weather is not very friendly diaper-wearing weather. I've actually been quite enjoying this polar-vortex-caused lowering in tempurature... Though I don't envy anyone up north x_x

Ah, how I agree with you there. I live in south Mississippi. I hate the heat. x.x I would love to wear thick plastic backed diapers 24/7, but NOOOOO it has to be like walking into a sauna 3/4ths of the year. If I do wear, it's a thin breathable cloth backed brief or a pullup. Needless to say, I am enjoying the cold weather.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
only time i've worn in public is on vacation where there is almost 0 risk of running into any one i will ever meet again(besides my parents wich i make sure are in the hotel room).

ofc wearing under cloths. and only ones i've worn are goodnights, sleep pants, and babydry /s 6 wich are all very low profile.

L

Lozza1979

I just walked all the way into town and to the post office in my nappy under my trakkies.It was the furthest I have been out in them.It felt great, like my own naughty little secret.I was worried about people seeing the bulge etc but it wasn't obvious I don't think.When you walk though the nappy can work its way down your waist a little and I had to make some adjustments when I got home.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm with Bebehuey on this one. I'm always diapered and I keep them supported with a onesie or my panties as a diaper cover.
Also I like to wear long tail shirts to cover my waist so my waistband don't show. Also if I'm too wet I change to eliminate the
sag.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have not worn in public in a while and it's not too bad even when I have worn around friends a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.