Nappies going missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's a fascinating crime for sure, but an awkward one as well if it led to a confrontation. You say your brother is 13, but how old are you? Do your parents buy diapers for you, or do you buy them yourself? If they're yours I'd work on a way of catching him in the act -- the embarrassment alone should dissuade him from doing it again. I'd go with the camera idea since you can't watch your room all the time -- just so you can be 100% and tell him off with certainty.

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I would try some of that bright coloured food dye in a diaper. If he wets the diaper he would soon become the same bright colour. Its worth a try.

Captain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would try some of that bright coloured food dye in a diaper. If he wets the diaper he would soon become the same bright colour. Its worth a try.

Are you planning on inspecting his crotch to see if it's dyed? That'd be more than a bit weird.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's a fascinating crime for sure, but an awkward one as well if it led to a confrontation. You say your brother is 13, but how old are you? Do your parents buy diapers for you, or do you buy them yourself? If they're yours I'd work on a way of catching him in the act -- the embarrassment alone should dissuade him from doing it again. I'd go with the camera idea since you can't watch your room all the time -- just so you can be 100% and tell him off with certainty.
I wouldn't want him dissuaded Mr I, a new friend in nappies - if you're an infantilist - is a real friend! BMS

boostergold

The greatest diapered hero you've never heard of
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
the maltese diapers. a diaper noir crime drama. lol interesting indeed.

pacifiermichigan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
this could be a moment of revelation. if it's your brother look forward to having a buddy to pad up with.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
It was the butler, with a candlestick, in the library.
I still have to figure out where this stereotypical crime story plot thing actually comes from... I would love to write a story featuring as many cliches as possible... I love such Things for some reason :3

BrianNukketes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was expecting a recent update on this topic, but this will be keep as a mystery :)

GunslingerGreg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
From the game "Clue"
However, on topic, this is really interesting and I cannot wait to see how it turns out.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I still have to figure out where this stereotypical crime story plot thing actually comes from... I would love to write a story featuring as many cliches as possible... I love such Things for some reason :3

You might enjoy Murder By Death. It's a detective comedy that includes quite a lot of the stereotypical crime story cliches.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Good idea! I like it, smart!:)

Leave a note at the top of the stash that says "Sharing is caring, but stealing is wrong. I'm willing to share, if you're willing to ask."

boostergold

The greatest diapered hero you've never heard of
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
im guessing we will never know the answer to this mystery

Waddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover