• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Napoy me ?hi im new on here and looking more for diaper lovers who enjoy wearing

Diapermeplease68

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all I'm a diaper boy .,blond slim and handsome ..very blue eyes .,want to meet some new male diaper lovers for friendship and maybe more ..I'm single and find myself lonely as though I get hit on a lot I'm just looking for diaper lovers ..I accommodate at Bournemouth UK
Say hi guys

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Diapermeplease68 said:
Say hi guys
Hi guys! ;)

Welcome, @Diapermeplease68. I'm from the opposite side of The Pond, but the UK is certainly well-represented here. Please take note of the "Note:" at the top of the page. Posting personals is a spankable offense. That said, if you join in the discussion and become part of the group, you might realize the same effect in time. Who knows?

Reactions: fleckothefennec and Jorelaxed

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

I'm a frisky little DL male fox, fit, lean and hot on the trot.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diapermeplease68 said:
Hi all I'm a diaper boy .,blond slim and handsome ..very blue eyes .,want to meet some new male diaper lovers for friendship and maybe more ..I'm single and find myself lonely as though I get hit on a lot I'm just looking for diaper lovers ..I accommodate at Bournemouth UK
Say hi guys
Hello and welcome from the northeast

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hello and welcome from the Northwest!