• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Name's Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytay

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
And I'm on this site because for some reason, I love wearing diapers! I know that sounds obvious considering the website, but I have absolutely no idea where the attraction comes from, and I hope this website will help explain it :confused:

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Other than your like of diapers.
What do you like to do in your free time, hobbies, game sys., books, movies, sports.
You know ,what makes you, you.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome to the site, I hope you'll like it here. Unfortunately, we're not really good at explanations for this, or at least not at any one explanation. What we are good at is what I think is really the more important bit: learning to accept and take enjoyment from this little oddity of ours. It's certainly unusual, but that doesn't mean it's bad. I hope you'll like ADISC and that you'll come back and tell us a bit more about yourself in addition to diapers, like babyracer37 suggested.

O

OmegaOne

Where does *BDLism come from?
We don't know. Nobody does.
Unfortunately, it's true. Nobody has found a link to anything in childhood etc.
Other than that, what are your interests outside of *BDL? Hobbies? Sports? Music? We want to get to know you as a person outside of diapers.
Welcome to ADISC and I hope to see you around.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Where does *BDLism come from?
We don't know. Nobody does.
Unfortunately, it's true. Nobody has found a link to anything in childhood etc.

Not entirely true - there's a certain amount of anectodal evidence that *B/DL is linked to being pushed (either deliberately or accidentally) to grow up too fast at an early developmental stage, resulting in a latent desire for the time that you "skipped over". Where a pure paraphilia like DL derives from, no-one is quite sure. Since *B/DL is relatively rare, and doesn't generally stop a person functioning in society, it hasn't been extensively studied.

Hey jaytay, welcome to ADISC! I Hope you enjoy yourself here, even if you can't find any hard and fast answers. I will say, given that you list yourself as Incontinent, that you wouldn't be the first IC here who came to fall in love with nappies - it's entirely possible that it's a mechanism to help you cope with what, unfortunately, is often regarded by the narrow-minded as a shameful disability. You can either be ashamed that you have to wear them, or embrace them - there doesn't seem to be much middle ground, and the former is definitely not healthy, psychologically speaking. Try the IC forum - you may find some help there.

I'll echo the others responders - what are your interests outside of nappies?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.