Mythical animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicebox1991

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Are mythical animals in the world of Furries common or rare (no joke intended)? It's just because ...they don't exist (then/so) how is it that some are turned on by them?
Hope this is not triggering or rude but I don't much about Furries AND I'm kind of new around here (adisc).

They can be as common or uncommon as anything else in the world of furries. Some even mix a real animal with a fantasy one, like my fursona is a winged wolf, I could explain the wings as draconic heritage.

As far as the "don't exist" part, keep in mind some furries got into it from shows, games, etc where they do exist.

Last edited:
Mythical creatures that are anthro can be very common. I know some are both a brony and a furry so they might have a pegasus, unicorn, or alicorn as their fursuit. But some furries are indeed a mythical/fantasy animal, or they could've made up their own combination too. Scalies are a sub-type group though (this includes dragons, frogs, alligators, lizards, salamanders, etc.). As long as you're an anthro animal I think anything can go but some may disagree on that. Also, on the sexual part not all furries are like that. But I know many make fetish and kink artworks at least.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Why does something need to be real to be turn on by it?

If any furry can marry with all the other species, then anything can come out. Just imagine what happens if mommy is a whale and daddy a bat..

Last edited:
Fiammaverde said:
If any furry can marry with all the other species, then anything can come out. Just imagine what happens if mommy is a whale and daddy a bat..
It's a flying whale, they could eat all of the penguins then.

SparkleBunny said:
It's a flying whale, they could eat all of the penguins then.
...with a combined sonar-radar that works both in the air and in the water, those would be huge stealth creatures that hunt in the dark!

Last edited:
Fiammaverde said:
...with a combined sonar-radar that works both in the air and in the water, those would be huge stealth creatures that hunt in the dark!
Yup, the penguins wouldn't even know a predator came to hunt them down with their giant teeth and big mouth.

Unless penguins breed with amazioniam poison dart frogs and create dart penguins: poisonous to the point that simply touching them is enough to kill you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back