• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Mythbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So...Who likes/watches Mythbusters? I've learned so many things from there ^.^

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I love Mythbusters!

I don't like the fact that they blew up a 67 Chevy.. but oh well.

They do sweet stuff. Cement Truck explosion is my fav

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What have you learned in particular?

Nothing that I couldn't live without...But some nifty things, such as two phonebooks interweaved need 8000lbs to be pulled apart...You can make a lead balloon float...Birds flying inside a truck won't make it lighter...Etc...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I LOVE Mythbusters! I've learned some interesting stuff, actually. Can't think of anything in particular. And lots of good quotes. And, Kari Byron is fricking hawt!

My favorite explosion was Rocket Car Take 2. = )

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That show is always good, you can always learn something new, alot of it is useless information but it's good to learn something new everyday, who know you may need some of the useless info someday.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Useless info is almost always more interesting than, say how to name ionic compounds in Chemistry.

And I love random facts and stuff. Potpourri. = )

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Ooh, anyone remember the Brown Note episode, featuring Depends?

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
i have heard rumor of this one, never actually saw it. they also had and episode where they were testing the myth of the exploding diaper, the myth was busted.

Role
Diaper Lover
Mthbusters is one of my fav shows, I saw them live a couple years ago at our college, they were really cool.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i watch the Mythbusters, they have a ton of cool stuff, including the sawdust cannon, i even seen the video online about charging an iPod with electrolytes and an onion which was busted.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I watch it all the time but their recent episodes suck. I already knew NASA really did land on the moon, I already knew you could walk on hot coals with out being burned if done correctly.

I watch them so I can find out if myths are true or not.. Not to watch stuff that's already been freaking proven.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like Mythbusters too, I want to see them do the hand in warm water trick to see if it works. :D
They will wear diapers on the outside of their pants like they did in "The Brown Note" episode.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Mythbusters is amazing! One of the few shows on the Discovery Channel that I actually enjoy. Yes, I have learned a lot from it, but it's freaking funny too.

Role
Other
They will wear diapers on the outside of their pants like they did in "The Brown Note" episode.
That wouldn't be very effective. They knew the "Brown Note" wasn't going to work. I have heard from people that the warm water trick works, and that it doesn't. So I wonder if it does.

mick

Contributor
Role
Private
I love that show especially when they are dealing with guns and explosives

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Mythbusters is just simply AWESOME. I'm a random facts guy so that helps too and of course the explosives.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I watch it all the time but their recent episodes suck. I already knew NASA really did land on the moon, I already knew you could walk on hot coals with out being burned if done correctly.

I watch them so I can find out if myths are true or not.. Not to watch stuff that's already been freaking proven.

Quite a few of them I can logically figure out if it will be busted, but I'm pleasantly surprised sometimes.

Like the viral video, about them hooking up the car to the 8 (or 10?) firetrucks, and lifting the car off the ground. o_0 I was like, Psh, no way!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I used to enjoy Brainiac: Science Abuse which is a British show which is very similar (for example, they also had a 'brown note' episode).

I too love random facts, and the occasional explosion. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.