Myspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I don't (well, ok I do, but I got it, hated it, and haven't used it since...). I use facebook, and so do all the people I know. It kinda goes that way, you use whatever everyone you know uses...like with instant messaging and I use MSN (which seems much more prevalent here in Canada, than in the US) because that's what all my friends use.

Also, I wouldn't post my myspace/facebook, personally. I would like to remain at least somewhat anonymous when it comes to the public forums :p

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I just have an account to keep up with bands that are too crappy to afford websites. But I really only use facebook now.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've never used MySpace. Most profiles cause eye cancer (dark writing on black background), pollute the environment with unsolicited heavy metal background music, or are simply fake.
So, yeah, I don't use it. In fact, I use none of those fancy "Networking Sites".

Peachy

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Facebook is somewhat better but I really get ****ed off with all these ****ing apps and emails and god knows what.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've never used MySpace. Most profiles cause eye cancer (dark writing on black background), pollute the environment with unsolicited heavy metal background music, or are simply fake.
So, yeah, I don't use it. In fact, I use none of those fancy "Networking Sites".

Peachy
:whs0be: Couldn't have said it better myself.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I use myspace, and as peachy said, I am extremely irritated by people using
*dark letters on black backrounds (If you know a bit of HTML you could just put a white table, damn!)
*stupid music (especially flavour of the week pop/rnb and scenecore)
*fakeness (aka I 4m LIEK TTLY MISTIRIUS)

I have a simple DIV layout, with a simple black backround and a single row white table where I've written down whatever I want to write. Which is not much.
If you do want to add me, Feel free to PM me. I DO NOT accept friends that have ANY hint of *B material. And I will also add you after knowning you a bit (I must know you here/talked to you on occasion 1 month+)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
It's not worth making an account there..

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I hate other people on myspace.
I love me though!

Some people just don't get what looks good... they don't understand that you can't see text if it's the same/similar colour to the background.
I use myspace to blog, and as way for my friends to contact me without having to text/ring me.
Anyway, I would never mix TB and non-TB friends.

(And don't even get me started on *B profiles...!)

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I did create a myspace page; curiousity & being constantly pestered by my friends got the better of me. It isn't active, infact it's been left to decay in a long forgotten corner. I'm fairly certain it's my lack of understanding when it comes to computer lingo but I was fairly dissapointed with the 'Myspace' experience, seeing as the concept about MySpace is about creating a webpage that's unique & says something about you as an individual I couldn't grasp how to costumize it to my liking. To create a MySpace that was actually accesible I had to use pre-set templates, certainly wasn't myspace at all just one of hundrends, perhaps thousands like it.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I might have a myspace...but if I do I don't remember what it is...I have facebook but it's definitely NON-*B...like several others have said...I don't mix *B and non-*B stuff (as a general rule).

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My facebook and myspace are too personal. I did have a tb myspace... but I was really sick of the "girls" and old fat men with crotch shots adding me. >.<

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Myspace would be better if the users were not allowed to customize the colors their profiles were displayed in.
Ideally, people browsing a website should be able to choose the color and style scheme of the website.
People browsing a site should be able to redesign the website they are viewing, to make it more pleasing to the eye.
They should not have to put up with viewing a website with grey text on a black background, because "the author thought it would be cool".
If Myspace doesn't already have a "display other peoples' pages using my style" option, it should have.

I have nothing against dark backgrounds.
In fact, I quite like them.
That said, it does annoy me when there is insufficient contrast between the text on a site and the site's background color.

It would also teach teens a valuable lesson : no amount of polish, fancy colors or special effects are going to impress people as much as if you had something intelligent to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.