• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My worst diaper run ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
It started as another day, I had to watch my sister for a few hours while my father was still at work, and my mother had left for work for the day. My sister is usually pretty well behaved, as well as legally old enough and capable of watching herself for an hour, so I told her to be a good girl and I left. I rode my bike for a while, and as I was going down a huge hill, I skidded and crashed on the sidewalk. My arm has a huge scrape now. Worse yet, the bike wasn't working now, and I was miles from home. I tried for about 30 minutes to fix it, when a friendly man stopped by and helped me. I went to the diaper store and got what I paid for, and found I had little time to get home before my father would be there. I pedaled hard up the huge hill, and I was completely fatigued when I reached the summit. I nearly threw up once. When I got home, my sister had ruined my new NHL rule book, which was a Christmas present.

At least I got my diapers.

Anybody else here have a horrible diaper run experience?

EDIT: To prevent further confusion, my sister is 12 and perfectly capable of taking care of herself for an hour.

Last edited:
S

soren456

*soren tries to work up sympathy*

*fails*

You were supposed to watch your sister.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ah, alright. When I first read it, I was thinking she must be 4 or 5 or something crazy like that. :p

I'm sorry it went so bad. :( At least you got home before your dad did!

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Ah, alright. When I first read it, I was thinking she must be 4 or 5 or something crazy like that. :p

I'm sorry it went so bad. :( At least you got home before your dad did!
Thanks, I'm sorry it sounded like that. I've edited the post to make it more clear.

And it is good that I beat him home, that would have set a world record for Worst Diaper Run. :p

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Not diapers... But I have gone to the store dripping blood from my arm leg and hand.

B

baby kiffer

Glad to see your optimism!:D

At least you got the diapers...

...but she is twelve years old and she ruined your Christmas present?:sad: Why?!

Virtual_Gravity_27

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Real sorry about you bad experience, but to make you feel better here's mine:

I went to the store, everything was good, picked out everything I needed: diapers, baby powder, and baby oil.
I got to the register, and didn't have enough.

I was frozen there. I had counted my money before I left, and now I didn't have enough. I turns out I had lost a ten on the way there. There was about a five dollar difference that I needed to make up. As I started to ask the lady if I could put something back, the guy behind me said "don't worry about it, I'll pay the difference." Thank the Lord. I thanked him and left. I guess it wasn't that bad, but it could have been.

As for your experience, don't worry, bad stuff has to happen some time, and when it's over, things can only get better from there.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
That really sucks! D: I hate days like those. Especially when you really want things to go right, and they do the complete opposite.

I hope things get better. At least you got diapers! :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
years ago before I think I told either of my parents, i rode to walgreens to buy a pack of baby diapers, not even luvs or huggies but the crappy walgreens brand with the land before time prints. <_>

Anyways mine pretty much happened exactly like yours but my bike didn't break and I wasn't that hurt at all. Also I didn't have a sibling at home.

And baby diapers were never really worth it. I don't think I really used them anyway.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I went to Wal*Mart to buy, and so I picked the smallest line and figured I could go threw quickly, pay and get out of there. Of course people are behind me as I wait my turn. Finally I'm up and I write a check. The girl says I'll need to see some ID. I produce my license and after she scans it a few times she says there's a problem. She then calls for a manager. I'm now turning sort of reddish, and shrinking, I think. It seems that my driver's license has expired which they now inform me. So now I pull out the cash which I didn't want to spend, and use that to get the hell on out of there. I also realize that I am going to have to go to the DMV and get my license renewed as well.

BabyDemon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
She's 12 how does she ruin a book? I mean its not like she's 4 and pees on it or something.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
It started as another day, I had to watch my sister for a few hours while my father was still at work, and my mother had left for work for the day. My sister is usually pretty well behaved, as well as legally old enough and capable of watching herself for an hour, so I told her to be a good girl and I left. I rode my bike for a while, and as I was going down a huge hill, I skidded and crashed on the sidewalk. My arm has a huge scrape now. Worse yet, the bike wasn't working now, and I was miles from home. I tried for about 30 minutes to fix it, when a friendly man stopped by and helped me. I went to the diaper store and got what I paid for, and found I had little time to get home before my father would be there. I pedaled hard up the huge hill, and I was completely fatigued when I reached the summit. I nearly threw up once. When I got home, my sister had ruined my new NHL rule book, which was a Christmas present.
Oh no :frown: I'm really sorry all of that happened. At least you got the diapers, though!

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
At least you have diapers. I feel sorry though for the injury, the broken bike, and the ruined Christmas gift. Somehow the fact of the destruction of a book and a 12 year old girl doesn't add up. I hope the diapers can make up for it.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Status
Not open for further replies.