My wife is considering becoming an Ab.

Link66

Nappyuser
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi
My wife and I have today discussed my insatible need to love and nurture her and to be her caregiver. Although i sense some apprehension on her part she has agreed to venture slowly into the AB scene. I explained the best I could and reassured her that it can bring us closer together. She now understands (I think) why so many people live and enjoy the AB lifestyle. She thinks her regressing to a two year old for example could be a means to providing a sense of calm, respite and peace from her stressful job.

I have been using to search function to try and find a post/s that particular focuses on and describes the small steps and practices couples have taken to make this work and how they both grew to embrace the lifestyle on either an ad hoc or fulltime basis.
Can any one share some info or even their story if it's similar to ours please?
I would like to then ask my wife to read it to see how the fantasy can be brought to life.

Many thanks in advance

Reactions: Jorelaxed, medfet878, Fiammaverde and 1 other person

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well, in my case, I didn't wake up one day and say I want to be an adult baby little girl, it's something that has been with me all my life. I didn't understand it< nor did I care, but I knew at a very young age, around 10 or so, I was attracted to woman doing baby things that lead up to myself wanting to do baby things as well. I'm 63 now, and about 6 years ago, I came out. I wasted almost all my life not doing what I love, Now I'm a very happy little girl! I hope this helps, best of luck to you both.

Reactions: Samantha, medfet878 and sbmccue

Link66

Nappyuser
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Katie2fingers said:
Well, in my case, I didn't wake up one day and say I want to be an adult baby little girl, it's something that has been with me all my life. I didn't understand it< nor did I care, but I knew at a very young age, around 10 or so, I was attracted to woman doing baby things that lead up to myself wanting to do baby things as well. I'm 63 now, and about 6 years ago, I came out. I wasted almost all my life not doing what I love, Now I'm a very happy little girl! I hope this helps, best of luck to you both.
Thankyou Katie

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I think it will depend on what your wife (little girl) likes. It might help to read AB books on Amazon and stories. I am also interested in doing this to give my wife ideas for me (lifelong little here), because I have a hard time expressing my little self to her. I am interested in non-sexual stuff.

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Lucky lucky wife. Agere may not have been her first inclination as a way to distress or grow closer as a couple, but you can’t deny it is a wonderful offer when anyone proposes to their partner that they relax and be cared for. I like the @Eclectic ’s suggestion about reading stories as a low risk, numerous options and ideas entry point I also think viewing the whole dynamic as a fun experiment with lots of trial and error to see what feels right and what feels forced is a solid approach. Not everything will fit. And none of us are likely a pure representation of a specific developmental age. We have combinations of preferences and things that feel good and hold our interest. There are things that I enjoy doing solo as well for aggression but if I have a partner involved, my preferences change. So no solid guidance on my end other than to go in to the process knowing that everything will feel right and to not be scared if it doesn’t. If you feel silly or uncomfortable with one thing, just keep up the communication and give yourself a gold star for having tried something now before moving on to something else. This is like finding that right balance for the two of you.

Link66

Nappyuser
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
MaybeBroken said:
Lucky lucky wife. Agere may not have been her first inclination as a way to distress or grow closer as a couple, but you can’t deny it is a wonderful offer when anyone proposes to their partner that they relax and be cared for. I like the @Eclectic ’s suggestion about reading stories as a low risk, numerous options and ideas entry point I also think viewing the whole dynamic as a fun experiment with lots of trial and error to see what feels right and what feels forced is a solid approach. Not everything will fit. And none of us are likely a pure representation of a specific developmental age. We have combinations of preferences and things that feel good and hold our interest. There are things that I enjoy doing solo as well for aggression but if I have a partner involved, my preferences change. So no solid guidance on my end other than to go in to the process knowing that everything will feel right and to not be scared if it doesn’t. If you feel silly or uncomfortable with one thing, just keep up the communication and give yourself a gold star for having tried something now before moving on to something else. This is like finding that right balance for the two of you.
Thank you for your wisdom on this. What you have mentioned is always on my mind - What if its awkward etc?

Do you mean AB stories on this site?

Any more ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sissyboy2807

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Ask her if she wants to watch any abdl YouTube channels with you. I've seen some good couples on there. Ask if you could give her a bath.

Reactions: chiaochai

Link66

Nappyuser
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi
Yes she is keen to have a bath with bubbles etc. I didn't know there were ABDL YouTube channels. Will investigate further.

Thanks

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Not to be negative but idk if you can really choose to become an AB.

It's not really a choice.

It's nice that you have an open minded wife tho and best of luck to you both.

Reactions: TreeLad

BabyTheleste

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Don't overwhelm her with too much at once, but introduce her to aspects of it gently over time, and only move to the next step once ready. Asking her in advance to gauge her reaction can help too. (eg, "would baby like to be spoonfed porridge for breakfast tomorrow", and if she says yes, then after a few spoonfeeding sessions you can then ask "maybe next time, baby would like a bottle of milk to wash her porridge down?").

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Prillprillprill said:
Not to be negative but idk if you can really choose to become an AB.

It's not really a choice.

It's nice that you have an open minded wife tho and best of luck to you both.
From what little science there is, ABDL is in there, very young. If it's introduced later, it's DDLG, MDLB. or any whichway 'round. I knew I had a very diapery spirit, by about 5. I didn't know it had a name, and I certainly didn't have anything to consent to, nor could I, but I knew

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I didn't even read it all I just wanted to say is let her if you love her you will let her