My wife found my diaper pictures and web history

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m certainly not advocating lying. The fallout is dangerous for any relationship. Let me frame my post a different way…
Your adisc handle suggests you’re gay. Imagine a gay person in the 1950’s telling the entire world they are gay. Totally open and honest in a society that largely shuns homosexuality. I’d have to say most gay people stayed closeted for fear of general backlash because of societal backward thinking. I have a half dozen gay friends all the way back to high school and non of them were open until much later in life. Does that mean they’re liars? Pride wasn’t a thing back then and abdls are probably decades away from having the same societal acceptance as homosexuality today. I’m just saying that not being truthful has mitigating elements in this case. It’s not like having an affair outside of a so-called committed relationship. Whatever, we can agree to disagree. No worries.

Traveller

To infinity and beyond.. back Friday.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sorry, I disagree, if my partner lies to me, we are pretty much over. And same for me to him.

For most relationships its the same.

It is a thing of trust, and if you break that, then game is generally over.

So why break it? Why keep secrets? Why hide?

You know, why do they not know? Why are you hiding part of you, why are you not open?

Unfortunately I have ASD, and PTSD, so I cannot have lies, nor can I lie, and unfortunately my mother hammered in to me "The truth never hurt anyone"

So why lie? It will only destroy your relationship.
You are just plain wrong.
You have a right to an opinion, BUT, do not think for one second its correct or justified.
Calm down and THINK about how things trigger you..... YOU are triggering others.

Traveller

To infinity and beyond.. back Friday.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
To the OP, good luck and I truly know how complicated this is for both of you....I truly truly know.

mikesecret

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
You're seriously going to go to therapy to get rid of something you enjoy because someone else told you to? Man, don't go down that rabbit hole.....This is up there with manipulation, shock therapy and forced sterilization.
I agree with your first sentence. I think people cant get over their fetishes just because of therapy. They just learn to mask or suppress or
hide them but they dont just go away. The guys wife will have to learn to find a way to accept him for himself even if she doesnt want to participate in his interests or the relationship will be difficult to maintain. To me the deciding factor for her should be whether his kinks are leading him to stray from their relationship to other people. If they dont then she has to decide whether she can live with the situation.

2012Stroke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You're seriously going to go to therapy to get rid of something you enjoy because someone else told you to? Man, don't go down that rabbit hole.....This is up there with manipulation, shock therapy and forced sterilization.
I worded that improperly… I meant therapy so that I can function sexually without a the fetish aspects. She is not interested in that. she never said that I can’t wear them ever again. She does not want me to wear diapers near her. So it’s pads or pull-ups for the incontinence, which has already improved since I started with catheters to fully drain. I opted for pads which as of today have worked for the less frequent leaks. I am free to do whatever I want when she is not around, or in the cases she may walk in on it. So I am not on the shit list if she comes in early from work or something. As she put the other day, ”you could pee or crap in your diapers in the middle of Times Square, just as long as I am not involved with it”. I am ok with that.

2012Stroke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sorry, I disagree, if my partner lies to me, we are pretty much over. And same for me to him.

For most relationships its the same.

It is a thing of trust, and if you break that, then game is generally over.

So why break it? Why keep secrets? Why hide?

You know, why do they not know? Why are you hiding part of you, why are you not open?

Unfortunately I have ASD, and PTSD, so I cannot have lies, nor can I lie, and unfortunately my mother hammered in to me "The truth never hurt anyone"

So why lie? It will only destroy your relationship.
When we were dating, we went to a YouTube video of different kinks, and I did express interest in the ABDL part of the clip. Also bondage/submissive stuff. She said she wasn’t interested. I just didn’t mention I had been into it for 13 years already. She had me go back into diapers when I was on seroquel and was having frequent accidents. I actually I had been getting sick of wearing 24/7 and was going to the urologist to address it. I was hoping to get out of 24/7 before hr response forced if. FYI, I have had some leaks since then, but I just changed underwear until I got some pads.

Girlowl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Doesn't sound worth saving. She's already wanting to divorce you anyway and now she's questioning your medical condition (I'm assuming it's real). Spare her and you any more pain. Reminisce the good times, but count your losses and move forward with your life.