My Wife Asked For A Diaper and I'm Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Where to begin.....

Wife asked me yesterday if she could wear one of my diapers!! Heck ya she can! But let's talk bout yesterday afternoon first.

So, yesterday morning everythings good. At work we had a lunch meeting at a restaurant. At the end, as I stood up, I started peeing without having control. I tried to stop it but couldn't. Okay, so about 2 hrs after lunch I had an urge to go #2. As I got up to go use the restroom because I didn't want to mess at work, I had to clench as hard as I could to hold it in. I was clenching all the way to the bathroom. As soon as I touched the door to the bathroom, it came out. Seriously??? Luckily no one was in the bathroom, So I cleaned up and made my way back to my office and shut my door and put a new diaper on. As soon as I pulled my pants up, I started peeing and couldn't stop it. What the crap!

Between that moment and walking into my apartment, I did not recall wetting my diaper but was soaked when I got home. Seriously getting scared by this point. I called the Dr and made an appointment for April 7th to get this checked out. I seriously have to wait 2 weeks! After dinner, I put on a fresh diaper and did some dishes and about 1 hr after dinnerI decided to get my mind off this by going on a run. About 2 miles from my apartment I got a cramp. I stopped and bent over a little bit and what I though was me passing gas well was hardly the case. I had messed my diaper again and right after that happened I automatically started peeing. No control whatsoever. Now I have 2 miles to make it back to my apartment. When I got back, my wife was showering, so I cleaned up and showered and put a fresh diaper on and my t-shirt and sweatpants ( we have separate bathrooms ) Normally, I put on a onesie and my footed pajamas but by this point, I wasn't in the mood.

My wife out of nowhere asked if she could try on one of my diapers. I was babbling stupid words like an idiot. Of course! She took one of my diapers and went back into the bathroom to put it on. She came out with only the diaper and had on one of my t-shirts. She looked extremely embarrassed. I told her she looked sexy and she said the same back.

We both sat on the couch and started to watch tv. She got up and walked in front of me and bent over to grab her laptop and school work for her grad class. There she is, bending down in front of me with her diaper butt right there in my face! 1 year ago I was depressed because she didn't know this side about me and thought this moment would never come.

Little later she asked if we could put on the onesies and footed pajamas. I said of course even though I really wasn't in the mood and fed up with my issues. But, again, as I stood up from the couch, I started peeing and couldn't stop. Like, today I had no control whatsoever. We got into bed and cuddled up. Again, such an awesome feeling.

This morning I woke up around 4am, stilling cuddling her, in a soaked diaper and the bed too was soaked and her back was a little bit wet also. Not only that, I had messed again! I told my wife I had been wetting in my sleep for about 15 days and been trying to work through it and "will call dr to make an appointment".

She said it's okay and we can get a protective cover for the bed. I told her that I feel the reason I'm wetting in my sleep is because of the anxiety issues. Which, I'm hoping is the truth behind all this. I'm seriously scared to not wear a diaper! This morning after my shower, I waited to put a diaper on and grabbed a glass of water to test to see if I still have control and to see if this is just a psychological issue. The wife was in the shower and I was heating up oatmeal and sure enough, i was wetting my sweatpants. So now I'm back in a diaper and debating about calling off work today sick and just doing some work from home. I'm supposed to be driving to my project today that is 1.5 hours away from home.

So, I'm excited for my wife that took the diaper plunge and I'm scared....ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Why are you scared. Is it because you might always have to wear nappies or is it because your wife obviously doesn't see it asa problem. My wife is brilliant my nappies and incontinence doesn't bother her at all. My wife occasionally wears my nappies as she has to take strong pain killers sometimes for bad arthritic pain . If she takes them at night they knock her out and her bladder doesn't wake her so she ends up wetting the bed. I suggested on nigts she has to take the pills she wears one of my nappies and she agree'd.

Aston said:
Where to begin.....

Wife asked me yesterday if she could wear one of my diapers!! Heck ya she can! But let's talk bout yesterday afternoon first.

So, yesterday morning everythings good. At work we had a lunch meeting at a restaurant. At the end, as I stood up, I started peeing without having control. I tried to stop it but couldn't. Okay, so about 2 hrs after lunch I had an urge to go #2. As I got up to go use the restroom because I didn't want to mess at work, I had to clench as hard as I could to hold it in. I was clenching all the way to the bathroom. As soon as I touched the door to the bathroom, it came out. Seriously??? Luckily no one was in the bathroom, So I cleaned up and made my way back to my office and shut my door and put a new diaper on. As soon as I pulled my pants up, I started peeing and couldn't stop it. What the crap!

Between that moment and walking into my apartment, I did not recall wetting my diaper but was soaked when I got home. Seriously getting scared by this point. I called the Dr and made an appointment for April 7th to get this checked out. I seriously have to wait 2 weeks! After dinner, I put on a fresh diaper and did some dishes and about 1 hr after dinnerI decided to get my mind off this by going on a run. About 2 miles from my apartment I got a cramp. I stopped and bent over a little bit and what I though was me passing gas well was hardly the case. I had messed my diaper again and right after that happened I automatically started peeing. No control whatsoever. Now I have 2 miles to make it back to my apartment. When I got back, my wife was showering, so I cleaned up and showered and put a fresh diaper on and my t-shirt and sweatpants ( we have separate bathrooms ) Normally, I put on a onesie and my footed pajamas but by this point, I wasn't in the mood.

My wife out of nowhere asked if she could try on one of my diapers. I was babbling stupid words like an idiot. Of course! She took one of my diapers and went back into the bathroom to put it on. She came out with only the diaper and had on one of my t-shirts. She looked extremely embarrassed. I told her she looked sexy and she said the same back.

We both sat on the couch and started to watch tv. She got up and walked in front of me and bent over to grab her laptop and school work for her grad class. There she is, bending down in front of me with her diaper butt right there in my face! 1 year ago I was depressed because she didn't know this side about me and thought this moment would never come.

Little later she asked if we could put on the onesies and footed pajamas. I said of course even though I really wasn't in the mood and fed up with my issues. But, again, as I stood up from the couch, I started peeing and couldn't stop. Like, today I had no control whatsoever. We got into bed and cuddled up. Again, such an awesome feeling.

This morning I woke up around 4am, stilling cuddling her, in a soaked diaper and the bed too was soaked and her back was a little bit wet also. Not only that, I had messed again! I told my wife I had been wetting in my sleep for about 15 days and been trying to work through it and "will call dr to make an appointment".

She said it's okay and we can get a protective cover for the bed. I told her that I feel the reason I'm wetting in my sleep is because of the anxiety issues. Which, I'm hoping is the truth behind all this. I'm seriously scared to not wear a diaper! This morning after my shower, I waited to put a diaper on and grabbed a glass of water to test to see if I still have control and to see if this is just a psychological issue. The wife was in the shower and I was heating up oatmeal and sure enough, i was wetting my sweatpants. So now I'm back in a diaper and debating about calling off work today sick and just doing some work from home. I'm supposed to be driving to my project today that is 1.5 hours away from home.

So, I'm excited for my wife that took the diaper plunge and I'm scared....ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.
Thanks for sharing, sorry about the #2 issues at work. Hope you get better.

I hope the doctor can help with your problem. Just hang in there until you can get in and see him!

As far as your wife wearing now, congratulations! My hubby has always agreed in the past to wear with me when I was really nervous about wearing in public. I think he might be starting to like it since the last time we wore together it was his idea instead of mine.

ST50 said:
Why are you scared. Is it because you might always have to wear nappies or is it because your wife obviously doesn't see it asa problem. My wife is brilliant my nappies and incontinence doesn't bother her at all. My wife occasionally wears my nappies as she has to take strong pain killers sometimes for bad arthritic pain . If she takes them at night they knock her out and her bladder doesn't wake her so she ends up wetting the bed. I suggested on nigts she has to take the pills she wears one of my nappies and she agree'd.

I'm scared because I might be dependent on diapers. This morning wasn't any better...

Aston said:
I'm scared because I might be dependent on diapers. This morning wasn't any better...
Being dependant on nappies is a shock at first but believe me you soon get used to it. I have been in nappies for well over three years now and soon got used to it.

Simply stop using them for several weeks.You will have accidents but sooner or later you mind will switch back on "continent mode". About wife wants to wear diapers. Maybe her infantile side woke up and she wants to join you in having fun with diapers.

Just thought I'd check in with you since you said you had a doctors appointment today, 4/7. How did it go?

Aston said:
Where to begin.....

First congrats on your progress with your wife and her accepting it. I hope that continues and grows. As far as your wetting it can be anxiety, I have severe anxiety and suffer similar urinary incontinence.

• Love
Reactions: Kimberlie
My girlfriend told me last night, something like..."I was going to ask you for one of those yesterday" (for menstrual issues). I told her that she could have one, and I even had girly ones. This morning I left 2 Always pullups for he on the bathroom vanity. When I came home from work, she was gone to work, but the pullups were moved onto my dresser next to the partially used bag that I brought in from the garage. She get's home late tonight and I am wondering if she will say anything. (she knows I wear 24/7 and she loves me anyway!)

We did talk about it. She said she was kidding, and were we really talking about that...but then said again she may try one.
I told her I couldn't wear them because the flower print and they didn't really work for me (although I do like the dual leak guards and fast absorption)
I will leave the two pullups accessible to her in the bathroom cabinet, and put the remaining bag back in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back